“MMMMMM Good”

YoFresh Yogurt Cafe Oak Creek
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Oak Creek
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Reviewed 30 March 2017

So good and refreshing. Not much of a yogurt fan but frozen yogurt taste so good. Really nice place and ideally located. Take the kids and spouse out for a quick and fun desert. You will enjoy. Just do not go overboard on the topping like me. Love my gummi's on top.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Wife and I had time to kill before shopping. Went to YoFresh Yogurt. Way too many flavors to choose from. Then add all kinds of sweeteners and hot fudge. Have it weighed, not yourself. Great tast and great value. Been there three times in the last month.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy Froyo and this is our most favorite place of all. Good thing it's within walking distance of our home! Great people, delightful service, and yummy snacking.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is where I can order a taxi with fewer hassles--my nearby apartment's address can be hard to find--then wait at one of the outdoor tables while enjoying a healthy (enough) refreshing treat or soft drink.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Self Service and lots of choices for toppings and yogurt. Family friendly and clean. Round tables and booth options

1  Thank Craig V