“Nice ambiance”

Break Time Cafe' and Coffeehouse
Reviewed 18 March 2016

This is a very clean friendly inviting place to stop and have a coffee and sandwich at when passing through. the food is fresh and favorable

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Visitors to New Richmond looking for a quality cup of coffee, a healthy, yummy breakfast or lunch need to swing just past Kwik Trip to this unassuming gem. I particularly love the bacon, egg, cheese tomato sandwich. Best service in town!

1  Thank marlawisc
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Oh, and the food is really very good too!

But the coffee was the best I'd ever had! Delicious and less acidic than the usual cup. I love coffee, but it often give me a stomach ache -- I had a HUGE mug of truly rich, delicious coffee and felt great the rest of the day without any acid issues. The little things they do there... like the 'friend' on each table, the comfortable, sturdy tables and chairs, and the good, locally sourced food - make this a unique spot. The owner and staff are very warm and welcoming.

I live in Stillwater, but will absolutely shoot out over to New Richmond specifically to visit this establishment again. Great find.

1  Thank KingsMama
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Stumbled across this little coffee shop in New Richmond while filling my car at the Kwik Trip. Just behind the station, is a strip mall with an inconspicuous little venue.
We met friends and had coffee, but there is a limited menu for lunches. The place is clean and bright and the help is cheerful and friendly. A good stop for coffee for sure.

1  Thank melsley
Reviewed 7 March 2015

First time having lunch here .The service was great.The sandwich was excellent.
I don't drink coffee.However,on a cold winter day I would definitely stop in for Hot Chocolate.
I was a local from New Richmond.Now I am in Osceola.
I need to stop in on a Friday to listen to the music.