“BEST Coffee, comfortable place, and great service”

Break Time Cafe' and Coffeehouse
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Oh, and the food is really very good too!

But the coffee was the best I'd ever had! Delicious and less acidic than the usual cup. I love coffee, but it often give me a stomach ache -- I had a HUGE mug of truly rich, delicious coffee and felt great the rest of the day without any acid issues. The little things they do there... like the 'friend' on each table, the comfortable, sturdy tables and chairs, and the good, locally sourced food - make this a unique spot. The owner and staff are very warm and welcoming.

I live in Stillwater, but will absolutely shoot out over to New Richmond specifically to visit this establishment again. Great find.

1  Thank KingsMama

Reviewed 30 April 2015

Stumbled across this little coffee shop in New Richmond while filling my car at the Kwik Trip. Just behind the station, is a strip mall with an inconspicuous little venue.
We met friends and had coffee, but there is a limited menu for lunches. The place is clean and bright and the help is cheerful and friendly. A good stop for coffee for sure.

1  Thank melsley
Reviewed 7 March 2015

First time having lunch here .The service was great.The sandwich was excellent.
I don't drink coffee.However,on a cold winter day I would definitely stop in for Hot Chocolate.
I was a local from New Richmond.Now I am in Osceola.
I need to stop in on a Friday to listen to the music.

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!! I am not a coffee drinker, but on Friday nights, they serve wine and have live music (acoustic or blues mostly). The atmosphere is welcoming and cozy. The food is delectable and uses truly fresh ingredients. My favorite is the chicken ranch wrap on a spinach tortilla - yum! The owners are wonderful people with great hearts.

1  Thank Mel52088
Reviewed 19 December 2014

What a treat to find real coffee in a small town. This one has a nice place to sit and enjoy a hot steaming cup of great coffee AND a drive through! I'm working in town on a temporary basis and consider this shop a gold mine find! I can't wait to do lunch here, too.

1  Thank Deanna L