“Pleasant Surprise”

Break Time Cafe' and Coffeehouse
Reviewed 19 December 2014

I stopped by here on a whim. We actually were just using the parking lot to turn around because we passed up our intended destination, when we noticed the coffee shop. I figured "why not", and popped in to try it out. The strip mall exterior was deceiving. By contrast, the interior was nicely finished and pleasant. The owners were working the counter and were very friendly. The cinnamon roll, made on site, and the latte were both perfect.

This definitely was not the kind of place I expected in New Richmond, but is the kind of place that New Richmond needs.

Date of visit: November 2014

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I absolutely love "mom and pop" shops...especially coffee shops!! Jacob and Michelle take the time to get to know regular customers and people that come in, and really reach out to the community to provide the best services possible. The drink options are awesome, and the only thing I'd suggest is more gluten free food options, only because that's all I can eat. ;) I wish I lived closer and I would totally work there or be there every single day for delicious coffee, a great environment, and fun people!

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank ascott7289
Reviewed 10 October 2014

In all honesty, it just doesn't get better than this. The food is stellar, the coffee is the best you will ever have, and the staff is second to none. If you haven't tried it out, you haven't lived.

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank DJMattForce5
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a dance competition and we're looking for a quick place to grab breakfast. We had two kids under 6 and the owner was great. We enjoyed breakfast wraps, coffee, and hot chocolate. Everything was tasty and the atmosphere was warm and inviting.

3  Thank WISCBANNACHS