“I only go for the wings”
Review of Nashotah Clubhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nashotah Clubhouse
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Nashotah
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Ive only visited for the wings which are very good. Definetely a dive, slanting floor and all but I rather have good food in a dive than crappy overpriced food in a ritzy place.

I do wish they would come up with a few more flavors of wings as the majority have a kick and although I like a lil spice my husband does not. Parmesan garlic would be great!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

usually go once a month on Mondays or Wednesday for the wings. By far the best wings in the lake country area.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Great corner bar and restaurant! Friendly staff and great service. Their Friday fish-fry is the best - get there early!

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

The clubhouse is our place to go for burgers and fish fry. The blue cheese burger with grilled onions is our favorite. We order and pick up most of the time, but it is a fun atmosphere to sit and people watch. The staff is great, very friendly.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Great food in a very casual setting. The Friday night fish fry is fabulous and inexpensive. All of the food is homemade and reasonably priced. Take a trip to Nashotah and enjoy!