“Wonderful day!”

Add it.
The Woodhouse Day Spa - Mukwonago, WI
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Mukwonago
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My friends and I spent the day at the spa having massage, facial and pedicure. The facility was very nice and the staff were professional and friendly. The price was affordable and we thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon! It was busy so I think it's a popular spot.

Date of experience: June 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had a massage at Woodhouse, and the facility is very nice as are the massage rooms. Very clean, relaxing, great staff. I was very pleased. Prices are in line with other local full service spas.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I've been to Woodhouse several times. I've had pedicures, a massage, and a body wrap. The atmosphere is absolutely perfect. It's so serene and peaceful. The services were wonderful as well. I love the essential oils they use. The cellulite wrap was unbelievably effective!
My two daughters even came in once for pedicures with their grandma and they enjoyed it. I was happy the staff treated them as valued customers even though they're small.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The Woodhouse Day Spa presents a wide variety of care from full body message to pedicure. The staff assures your privacy and comfort at every level, and the individual care from a multiple selection of teas to wine helps take the experience over the top.

Date of experience: July 2016