“Food was average”

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Guatemalan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have lived near Mukwonago for a couple years, and tried this place for the first time. The food was good, but nothing over the top. Wait staff was very slow. We were seated and waited 15 minutes before even seeing our server.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This Latin style restaurant sports a widely diverse choice of Mexican, Caribbean and Central American dishes. For instance, I loved my guavan-glazed mahi. Endless chips and salsa. Service was spotty with entrees of the group arriving separately. The check arrived before we could order desserts (yummy fried ice cream) and had to redone. Couldn't enjoy it with decaf coffee because they oddly were 'out' of coffee at 7:30 on a Saturday evening?!? Overall though, worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Traveling through the area on the way home, wanted a good place to relax and get some good food.

My wife described this as the best Mexican she has had in years. I have to agree the sauces were awesome and the food was just excellent.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I LOVE Mexican food! My family LOVES Mexican food. I have been to Antigua Real several times over the years, and have never had a meal yet, that is more than mediocre. I feel they are way overpriced for the quality of their food.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

This is very good food and excellent service. I've eaten both dinner and breakfast here and have always been served quickly with no complaints.

Been to Antigua Real? Share your experiences!