“Great dinner & drinks”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The village hang out, where neighbors meet new friends. Casual American cuisine, homemade soups, awesome sandwiches, fish and BBQ.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great Bloody Mary's, friendly staff and fantastic food! Always a place we go when in Wisconsin! Owner comes to the tables to sing happy birthday! Very personal attention!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

One night stopover in Mukwonago, and the two of us happened upon this place. Had very tasty salad, a GREAT encrusted tilapia with risotto, fresh bread, dessert, and a nice bottle of wine for $60 total! Try doing that in the big city! Our server, Danielle, was the BEST. Would like to return there soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fork in the Road is a local resturaunt with excellent comfort food and a good bar. Mildly priced with a strong clientel you can wait for an hour to get a seat on the weekends. Sandwiches, burgers, and wraps are excellent. The meat loaf, steak and steak sandwich is very good also along with their fish and prime rib. Build your own mac and cheese is excellent. If you are in the area I would stop by.......

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

On a solo vacation to visit my brother, just happened to stop here. Seated in a beautiful backyard spot, had a great salad- so fresh- and wonderful service. And the bread- must have been baked that morning! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Please don't miss this restaurant!! My sister in law and I visited this restaurant May 31st. They have Pie of the Month and May was Key Lime pie (my favorite!) And this is the BEST key lime pie I have ever had (my favorite key lime pie had been made in Florida). We started with their Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap with potato chips and roasted veggies. We split the sandwich and then had room for that pie. It was all great! Our waitress was Rebecca. I believe that she's been there for 19 years. She told us about the history of this Inn.....very "interesting" history! Thank you Rebecca, for this info and for the great service.. My niece told me later that the hand battered pickles are awesome and everything on the menu is great! I will definitely visit this place next year when I'm in the area. And I want to try their walleye next time (and, of course, their pie and pickles). Oh........I forgot to mention.........there was a macaroon on top of the pie. YUM!!