“Gluten Friendly”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The village hang out, where neighbors meet new friends. Casual American cuisine, homemade soups, awesome sandwiches, fish and BBQ.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I really enjoy when I can find a knowledgable staff about eating gluten free. Our waitress was very helpful on what was safe for me to eat. We made sure to save room for the flourless chocolate cake, it was amazing! It was over $50 for hubby and me, so it will be somewhere we visit on special occasion, but we are sure to return for the cake! :)

Paul H, Owner at Fork In The Road, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for dining with us. We look forward to your return. Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Since Dennis left, it’s just not the same quality. Menu options are aplenty but taste and presentation...not so much. :(. Our service was hurried and unfriendly. This place has become middle-of-the-road at best.

Hi KJPTree. Thanks for stopping in and for taking the time to provide a review. "Just OK" though? I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. :)
It's the same great line up of cooks, preparing the same great food based on the same recipe cards and served by the same great server team. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Restaurant is busy but people are so welcoming and nice. You can spend a real family time in this sitting restaurant.

Jeremy, thank you for such a nice compliment. Please come back to see us again and again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I was in Waukesha Wisconsin for business I just wanted to have something different. it was a nice evening so I took a drive to explore the area around Waukesha. As I was driving through Mukwonago I happen upon the Fork in the Road. The place was really busy when I got there, but I was she did almost immediately. They have a nice selection of beer and the wide variety about trees on the menu. I enjoyed the grilled salmon with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. The waitress, Sarah, made sure that I was well taken care of. This is Hey place that I will definitely be going back to.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We have a great bartender team to serve up the selection of beer and a great team, as you experienced with Sarah (she does a great job), to serve up our great food. We look forward to you coming back!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Love Fork in the Road ...great food and the inside has cool pictures on the wall. Always had good food and service here. Highly recommend

1  Thank Elizabeth C

Thank for the review and recommendation. We look forward to coming back! Have a great day.