“The Only Reason You Need to Visit Mukwonago”
Review of Elegant Farmer

Elegant Farmer
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mukwonago
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have heard about this place for three years and finally visited. After making the trip the only thing I can say is "what took me so long?" Everyone talks about the pies, so I will leave that to them. My note, they are outstanding, but expensive. (Worth it.) After swooning over the pies, check out the rest of the place. Outstanding deli with excellent sandwiches (try the apple cider ham and cheese), side dishes, (we opted for the coleslaw) and Sprecher sodas. Baking doesn't stop with the pies. Outstanding cookies, cinnamon twists, sheet cakes, breads, jams and other goodies too numerous to mention. Go here and thank me later. Can't wait to return with my grandkids. After you get over the price of the pies, everything else struck us as reasonable. Bring your wallet, cause your going to take home a sackful of groceries!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We live in Fort Worth. At Christmas I ordered one of their apple pies in a bag. They are the best!! So, the beginning of this month we visited relatives in Milwaukee. We took a road trip to Elegant Farmer to purchase 3 apple pies in a bag. They were made that same day. So yummy!!!!

We had a get together with relatives that night and everyone LOVED their pie. (And of course we put a scoop of Leon's vanilla custard on top of that warmed up pie......the best!).

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I drive out here at least two or three times a year to get soup mixes, great breads and items from their deli. They have a nice mix of things in the store like pickles, home baked muffins etc and different mixes. In the summer they also have a little greenhouse that sells hanging baskets and other plants. This place has been here forever and are known for their apple pie baked in a paper bag. That pie isn't my cup of tea, but I know a lot of people like it. They sell very good bread and other baked goods. It is a nice, quaint store. The one complaint is they don't have restrooms in the store, you have to go outside and use bathrooms in kind of a mobile home type thing. Or, you can use the bathroom in a building that is very near by in the same parking lot. Other than that, I am glad they are still around and I hope they continue to be for many year.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I haven’t even been to the store but a friend brings the pies baked in a bag to us and they are delicious! I especially love the Apple Peach pie. Crust is perfect and pie is so tasty. I would post a picture but it disappears so fast!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I understand that a place like this is going to be crowded on a nice fall day, but they need more staff to handle the people. Plus the prices are outrageous!

Been to Elegant Farmer? Share your experiences!