“YUMMY”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Mukwonago
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I got a kids meal cheeseburger. I think it was the size of a regular burger. It was so yummy! The burgers are thin which I love and the ingredients were very fresh. The burger was assembled nicely not like other fast food restaurants where they just slop things together! And with my kids meal I get a single scoop of frozen custard which is also delicious!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We were in Mukwonago at the market in the park and decided to go to culvers for lunch...I went to the counter to get my sons FREE ice cream scoop..the young African American boy took my order for vanilla with oreo and mms..he charged me 26 cents for the extra topping..I thought it was strange because at the culvers in out town two toppings r free...I paid the money and he handed me a number which I thought was also strange..I stepped back to wait..another little African American boy was behind me..I watched as the guy at the counter took his order...he went and got his ice cream gave him a double scoop and told him to keep his coupon..I really didn't understand why he went to get his ice cream and not mine..he gave me a number..I went up to another counter person and asked for my ice cream..she wispered to the guy that took our order and came back with the littlest scoop of ice cream and very few toppings...I didn't really understand until I got in the car....this was the worst case of racism I have ever experienced. ..he did not want to serve me..will never eat here again..I can't even believe culvers would want this kind of behavior from their employees...very disturbed by this..I got a slip to fill out a commet card for a free scoop of ice cream. .I wouldn't go back for all the ice cream in the world

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I ordered the seasonal salad of Cranberry, bacon, blue cheese. The flavors were good. The chicken was way too "rubbery" We went thru the drive through and staff was dog friendly which is a plus.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with the kids. They ordered the kids meals which are just over $5 each with a drink, side and entree and a coupon on the bag for a single scoop cone or cup of custard (if they ask they can get a topping on it or in a cup on the side. My kids always get cookie dough on the side) I like their salads. Had the strawberry fields salad with grilled chicken. Decent food, priced a little higher than other fast food, but quality is a little better as well

Reviewed 21 August 2015

We love the cheese curds! Cannot get them where we live so, after we get our bags and our rental car, our first stop is always Culvers! Very clean even the restrooms. The staff here is always friendly and ready to help.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!