“Very nice Easter Sunday meal.”

Blue Bay Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Mukwonago
Description: Serving Mukwonago, WI, and the surrounding areas since 1992, Blue Bay Restaurant offers a full menu selection, featuring authentic Greek dishes and American favorites. Come in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! We offer daily specials and a full-service bar for wetting your whistle, including wine and beer. Catering is available for your special event, so stop in today! At Blue Bay Restaurant, you get a little bit more for a little bit less!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A planned Easter Sunday brunch after church. Restaurant was busy but was still attentive to our needs. Extensive menu. Whatever you want, it's likely to be on the menu. Having said that, I'd probably not go there for a porterhouse steak. Save that need for a real steakhouse. My brother had the Eggs Benedict, his wife had an omlet and I had the Country Skillet which had eggs, sausage, potato hash and some other things to fill out a very large skillet. Restaurant also serves wines and beers. I had a white wine to go with my very tastey skillet meal. Service was very good. I also saw a few vegetarian meals on the menu. I'll definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Ate breakfast here with a friend this week. Service was good as was the food. Lots of options on the full menu as well as daily specials. Prices are reasonable. I have eaten here many times over the years and will return again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for lunch after visiting the Elegant Farmer to pick up the worlds best apple pies for thanksgiving.

I had the Patty Melt, I consider myself a connoisseur of the sandwich and try them all over the country. This one did not disappoint. My wife had the Rueben, it was also delicious. If the soup of the day is vegetable or abc chicken soup, both are excellent.

Service was fast and friendly.

All of this at an excellent price.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here today for breakfast with a friend. They have a full menu of options, great service, and reasonable prices. Food came fast and was good. They are one of the few places that have been around a long time. Great place to grab a meal. Give it a try!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

A friend and I took my sister-in-law for lunch. We've eaten here a few times, and have always had a good experience, but this time Keanna outdid herself! She went the "extra mile" with our entire lunch, making sure we were we'll taken care of!! She was best waitress I've ever had in my life!!! We will go back there every time we're in town!!

Date of visit: October 2017