“Good pub food”

The Boneyard Pub & Grille
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Mukwonago
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Ate here with a friend. Casual sports bar vibe. Good menu with a variety of options from burgers, and wings to salmon and salads. Food was good as was the service. Prices are about average. Decent, casual, dining.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been to the Boneyard for a lot of "occasions-" from after work gatherings, stops on a retirement party outing, family dinners, trivia night, to watching "the game." I have always had a positive experience. They have great food, beverages and staff. Bob does a great job with his restaurant!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I cannot believe the low reviews on here! I went to Boneyard purely on a whim -- I was driving back from the Milwaukee airport and decided to treat myself. I simply used GPS for nearby restaurants on my way down the interstate and liked the name & the fact it is a bar+grill. I went in and yes, it is in a strip mall, not sure why that matters. I ordered a shrimp appetizer, I can't remember the exact name but it is the shrimp appetizer there and GET IT, it was INCREDIBLE. The flavor was perfect. I also ordered some sort of honey mustard chicken sandwich there; that was ALSO excellent, as were their homemade chips.

Perhaps it is because of what I ordered that I didn't see the greasy food, but I thought this was very high quality food. I even asked the waitress to tell the cook/s my appreciation. Service was quick and attentive. Absolutely no complaints and it really was so special that I want to go out of my way just to visit Mukwonago for this restaurant. I am planning a trip up to Mukwonago now, finding a good hotel nearby hopefully, to show my partner. That's how good it was.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Felt awkward walking in.
As you enter the restaurant you are greeted by a couple arcade games. A door on the right takes you into the restaurant to be greeted by a sign that tells you to wait to be seated.
It was a Wednesday evening around 7:00 pm and it was not too crowded. We had to seek someone out to be seated.
The lady who took care of us was very helpful. Three of us ordered the Wednesday special, $7.00 cheeseburgers. The forth had the fish sandwich. Burgers were good but the fish sandwich was just ok.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have eaten here on multiple occasions, and each time the food has been terrible. Greasy, and not fresh. We have finally given up and quit going!