Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 82
All reviewsvery pleased with our stayroom was cleanwe've stayedgreat place to stayfirst floorbiscuits and gravypool areagreat roomhot tuboff the highwayhome away from homewalking distancewould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastyogurtmotellobby
Reviewed 19 July 2017

AmericInn is the best place to stay if your in the Monroe Wisconsin area. It has been our choice for the past few years while there for business.."Great staff" And a swim in the pool is a fine way to end your day.. We'll be back next time were in town

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is just your average hotel. Nothing outstanding with the stay. Be sure to know that pets are not allowed as the award from the Humane Society behind the front desk is misleading and there are no signs on the doors indicating no pets. If you don't check the website then you don't know.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
MonroeWI77, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry that we do not allow pets at our location. I myself have several pets in my house but I know that many people are also allergic to animals so that is why we have chosen not to accept pets at our location. The card you seen posted at the hotel was a thank you for supporting the local Human Society. We do have signs posted at the doors and the folio that you sign at check in also explains that we do not except pets. Again I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This hotel is OK as far as accommodations. We come to Monroe regularly to see my aunt and used to stay here all the time but switched to Choice Hotels (Super 8) when AmericInn became in sore need of refreshing. This has now happened and so we ventured back. We had a brief window in which we could check in and then it wouldn't be until late in the evening so even though we were a little early for check-in, we went to see if our room was ready perchance. The girl at first said no. Then she asked if I wanted her to check or to switch my "pre-assigned" room to one that was ready. I said yes. But then she surprised me by saying that if I did that, it would cost an extra $25. Really? Truly? I have traveled the world (80 countries) and across the U.S. on business and for pleasure. Never...anywhere...in either luxury or mid-line hotels...have I ever experienced charging $25 if a suitable room was ready and available. It just rubbed me wrong.....and though I understand check-in timing, this certainly struck me as ungracious inhospitality. Sorry...you didn't win me back, AmericInn. Instead, you chose to lose many nights of future stays in exchange for an attempt to get a mere 25 dollars more out of my purse.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank AroundtheWorld36
MonroeWI77, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I'm very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your hotel. The $25.00 fee was not because she was switching your room around it was for an early check in before 2pm. Our check out time is 11Am and check in time is 3pm. House keeping work very hard to make sure that rooms are cleaned between this time. I'm glad that we had a room cleaned early enough that we were able to accommodate your early check in needs. Again I'm very sorry.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The reservation clerk made a mistake booking three rooms and on arrival the manager and owner would not correct the problem. Manager had "attitude" and the owner was indifferent. I have traveled this state for 32 years on govt business and I have never encountered a situation like this one. Monroe is a beautiful community but it has a hotel shortage. During my travels I have learned that lack of completion fosters mediocre customer service and indifference.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tjleslie66
MonroeWI77, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. The reservations were made on 6-2 for a 6-5 arrival. We fill up very fast due to the amount of work going on in the community. I know we only had 4 rooms left for that day because we had a couple of cancellations. The desk clerk explained that we had 1 basic room that was at the rate of 79.99 and the other 2 rooms were at a discount rate of $94.99 because they were king suites. We do offer a discount on all rooms but the basic rooms are the only ones that fall under the per diem rate. I'm very sorry that the information was misunderstood. You would have received an email confirmation stating all the rooms reserved and the rates of each room. We do the best we can to accommodate all our guests and the rates are as stated on the email and basic rooms are the only ones that fall under the government per diem of $91.00. Again I'm very sorry if there was a misunderstanding about the rates.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

The hotel was clean and looks to be recently remodeled. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Hotel was close to the brewery/distillery and a great Italian restaurant. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends