All reviews very pleased with our stay room was clean we've stayed great place to stay first floor biscuits and gravy pool area off the highway would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast convenient location yogurt lobby whirlpool brewery accommodations
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The reservation clerk made a mistake booking three rooms and on arrival the manager and owner would not correct the problem. Manager had "attitude" and the owner was indifferent. I have traveled this state for 32 years on govt business and I have never encountered a situation like this one. Monroe is a beautiful community but it has a hotel shortage. During my travels I have learned that lack of completion fosters mediocre customer service and indifference.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tjleslie66
MonroeWI77, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. The reservations were made on 6-2 for a 6-5 arrival. We fill up very fast due to the amount of work going on in the community. I know we only had 4 rooms left for that day because we had a couple of cancellations. The desk clerk explained that we had 1 basic room that was at the rate of 79.99 and the other 2 rooms were at a discount rate of $94.99 because they were king suites. We do offer a discount on all rooms but the basic rooms are the only ones that fall under the per diem rate. I'm very sorry that the information was misunderstood. You would have received an email confirmation stating all the rooms reserved and the rates of each room. We do the best we can to accommodate all our guests and the rates are as stated on the email and basic rooms are the only ones that fall under the government per diem of $91.00. Again I'm very sorry if there was a misunderstanding about the rates.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

The hotel was clean and looks to be recently remodeled. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Hotel was close to the brewery/distillery and a great Italian restaurant. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Comfortable room with a nice whirlpool. Clean. Good hot breakfast. Would definitely stay here again. Nice restaurant just next door for dinner.
The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that we stayed at another Americinn in another city that offered free nachos every afternoon and free ice cream sundaes every night. This place did not have this.
But still a great place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We've stayed at this hotel several times over the past year. Each time our experience has been great. The staff has always been friendly and helpful, even with the occasional special request. Our room has always been clean, inviting and quiet. We highly recommend the AmericInn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay im a truck driver in training I've been away from my family for over a month and I stay here every weekend I've been out always feel very welcome every time I'm here The place is clean and well-kept and the employees are very accommodating

Date of stay: April 2017