“It's tasty!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of best restaurant in Madison. I had dinner many times here and they are consistent with their quality. Their service is amazingly quick and staff are very friendly.

We had veg dinner for two , the portions were huge and we were pretty hungry but still couldn't finish all! The Roti, Daal tarka were simply superb. The Lussy was fantastic.
Loved eating here!

2  Thank Prakash H
There are newer reviews for Swad Indian Restaurant

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Four of us meet on a Wednesday once a month for lunch at Swad. The restaurant is attractive and very clean, and the management and staff are exceptionally friendly. The $10.95 all-you-can-eat buffet is nicely presented. It includes fresh fruit and veggies, a big selection of sauces, main dishes (chicken, fish, beef, vegetarian), soup, and desserts. We arrive at 11:30 to be sure to find a parking space--popular place!

1  Thank MadCityTraveler_46
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We learned of this restaurant from a friend a couple of months ago. Although I've been to a couple of Indian food establishments in the area that were okay, Swad really made me an Indian food lover. We've gone there for dinner and also have ordered for take out. The curry is fantastic and the staff very friendly and attentive. I've never been to the buffet but my husband & some of his co-workers have gone and have been very happy with the offerings. The buffet also has a good selection of entrees for vegetarians. Try the naan. The variety basket is good if you are unsure of what naan you would like. My personal favorite is the Peshawari naan.

1  Thank kel855
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Hubs and I love gobi Manchurian so of course we had to try it here, and it was sooo good! We also got 4 naans, garlic, ginger, onion, and stuffed, with the consensus between the two of us being that the garlic was the best. We also got the samosa, which Hubs loved, I ma'am loved, but I thought was just okay. Great, great, great! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, clean restaurant. Weekend buffet had enough choices, not too overwhelming. Naan was fresh and soft, Gobi manchurian was good. But nothing special about the rest of the stuff.