“Naan Galore!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Hubs and I love gobi Manchurian so of course we had to try it here, and it was sooo good! We also got 4 naans, garlic, ginger, onion, and stuffed, with the consensus between the two of us being that the garlic was the best. We also got the samosa, which Hubs loved, I ma'am loved, but I thought was just okay. Great, great, great! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, clean restaurant. Weekend buffet had enough choices, not too overwhelming. Naan was fresh and soft, Gobi manchurian was good. But nothing special about the rest of the stuff.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were longtime customers at the Maharajah restaurant, but over the past few years have noticed that both the food selection and quality on their buffet has declined. In looking for a new place, we trusted the reviews here on Trip Advisor, and now we look no further! The number of selections on their weekday buffet was wonderful, with an assortment of meats and vegetable dishes. And the flavor was terrific! On top of that, the staff was wonderful and friendly. We're trying the weekend buffet today, and are looking forward to it!

1  Thank RobInWisconsin
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Went to Swad with another couple before a play at the local high school. My wife and I were not super hungry so we split a dinner and ordered an appetizer. Great Cheese Pakora to start our dinner. Our vegetarian friends with us had many, many choices of appetizers and dinners.
We chose a lamb dish, Lamb Mughlai. When it arrived, i was not sure there was enough for two but I was mistaken. Along with the great rice served family style, this was the perfect dinner. I will go back to Swad for sure. Service was very attentive and very friendly.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed one of the best and diverse Indian food buffets ever.
So much to choose from it was impossible to not go back more than once. Place is very clean and staff accommodating and friendly. Crowds prove its quality. In a little strip mall but not hard to find. Try it!

1  Thank madson15