No photo provided
Add it.
Fraboni's Italian Specialties and Delicatessen Monona
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Monona
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Description: We are a full-service Italian Delicatessen and Specialty Store featuring a great selection of Cold Subs, Hot Sandwiches, Hot Dinners, and a huge deli case packed full of olives, meats, cheeses, salamis, and house-made salads and sausages. Our store in Monona features indoor seating and seasonal outdoor seating and all our food is available for dine-in or carryout.
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Their subs are wonderful--always fresh. They also have a great chicken take-out on Sunday. Great Italian deli and market there if that is what you are looking for.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

My favorite Italian Deli in Madison, great sandwiches and a great assortment of Italian food. I grew up on Fraboni's, when I was away from Madison, one of the places I ALWAYS made sure I got to when back was Fraboni's. Now that I am back in Madison, I try to get there on a regular basis.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

We love their hot Italian sausage. We enjoy their brat style and bulk for pizza. They variety it wonderful. Their pizza, sandwiches, daily specials. You can't go wrong. It's all delicious and their customers service it wonderful they are always there to help you and answer your questions.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We've been going to Fraboni's for many years. There is also one on S. Park and Regent. I love the subs--whether you get some pre-made. Or, have them make them fresh while you wait. Also, the selections in the deli case are very vast.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

This place is excellent for those people that don't appreciate chain restaurants. I love to come in and enjoy any of their freshly made lunch options without paying anymore than what you would pay at any of those fast food places. Their ready made subs are great and if they don't have one exactly how you want it, they'll make it for you. And the coffee is excellent! I recommend this place at everyone I know.