No photo provided
Add it.
Fraboni's Italian Specialties and Delicatessen Monona
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Monona
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Description: We are a full-service Italian Delicatessen and Specialty Store featuring a great selection of Cold Subs, Hot Sandwiches, Hot Dinners, and a huge deli case packed full of olives, meats, cheeses, salamis, and house-made salads and sausages. Our store in Monona features indoor seating and seasonal outdoor seating and all our food is available for dine-in or carryout.
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

This place is excellent for those people that don't appreciate chain restaurants. I love to come in and enjoy any of their freshly made lunch options without paying anymore than what you would pay at any of those fast food places. Their ready made subs are great and if they don't have one exactly how you want it, they'll make it for you. And the coffee is excellent! I recommend this place at everyone I know.

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

I'm never disappointed with no matter what I purchase. The customer service is wonderful. No pressure, really relaxing to shop there. Their spices, oils, meats, salads and of course pizza. Their Italian goodies from Italy. Just stop buy and look around.

1  Thank Kat W
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

The food is great and mostly made in the store. The service is so friendly and prompt. I'd eat here every day if I could.

1  Thank Libby H
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Ok I come in order lasagna three large subs I small sub. Everything was fine accept the small sub it had hard bread only that one sub.This has happened before and we never have called. So this time we did the owner answered and we told him about the sub and that it had hard bread. He said bring it back in and show me. I said I live 15 mins away and that all I was calling for was to tell him the bread was hard. He basically called me a liar. So that it for me buying anything from them again. So buyer beware make sure to check the bread before you buy a sub from there. Not a bad sub but in the past few years they have put less meat on the sub. So just to let you know if you have a problem the owner and his staff won't help. Just go to cousins subs.

2  Thank Jydhockey
Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

Love that you can order a delicious, hot meal and enjoy it right there. We ordered the spaghetti and meatballs, as well as the mostaccioli and meatballs. Both were great. The only negative is that we each only got one meatball. Wide variety of deli salads to go with your dinner, too. After our meal, we picked up some sauce and meatballs to take
home for dinner the next night. So tasty!

1  Thank Dawn B