All reviews one bedroom suite full kitchen electric fireplace lake minocqua view of the lake fire pit across the bridge walking distance to town dvd player long weekend flat screen staff was helpful and friendly private balcony patio doors great amenities the general manager included breakfast
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

We’ve stayed here a few times. Always a 1 bedroom. Clean and comfortable. The living room with the fireplace is a nice addition. Not to mention the breathtaking views. We are x-country skiers so always ask for a quiet room away from the snow mobiles and this request is always honored. Since discovering The Pointe we won’t stay anywhere else in Minocqua.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Elisa S
PointeGM, General Manager at The Pointe Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Dear Elisa,

THANKS! Thanks for the kind review; I and our team appreciate your input.

I am glad that you have found our resort as your destination when visiting Minocqua. Our team looks forward to hosting your continued visits to The Pointe Hotel & Suites and Minocqua. I hope that your x-country skiing was an enjoyable experience in the beauty of our Northwoods forests and hope you will come see us again this winter!

Reviewed 2 January 2019

Rooms and breakfast food was great. We were playing cards in the lobby (designated area) and was told we had to be done by 11:00, by a not so friendly hotel front desk worker... They do bake fresh cookies for 1 night during the weekend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trek561056

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I am unsure why our front desk team member asked you to be done with your activities by 11:00 pm as our lobby area is available to our guests 24/7. I can assure you that I will look into this matter to better understand why such a comment was made. Thanks for informing me of this situation.

I hope the remainder of your stay was enjoyable. I thank you for being our guests.

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were out in a room right by the highway two floors down and no elevator. Road was noisy and walls were paper thin. Hard to sleep with all that Included breakfast nothing to right home about. Highlight was the hot tub. It was great

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your input; I appreciate any feedback that our guest share with me.

Your accommodations were in a Studio room which is located close to the highway as are most hotel rooms in Minocqua. On your next trip to Minocqua, may I respectfully suggest you stay in our beautiful One Bedroom Condominiums. Their location is well away from the highway and offer grand views of Lake Minocqua.

As for our complimentary hot breakfast, we do not have a restaurant; but, on a daily basis offer many breakfast items of variety. We will continue to change up our breakfast offerings. I'm sorry that our breakfast did not meet your needs, but we will take your comment under consideration.

As always, I appreciate all guest comments; thank you for yours!

Reviewed 23 December 2018

This is our go to resort when riding the Minocqua trails. Staff is very friendly and caters to snowmobilers. Secure lot to park sleds at night and trails are right next to resort. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Pool and hot tubes to relax after being on trials all day. Free Breakfast. A must stay your next Minocqua sled trip.

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for making us your go-to resort for snowmobiling. Many snowmobile guests have made us their go-to resort as well. Our property does lend itself to the perfect getaway resort destination for area winter activities.

We hope your message will resignate out to other visitors to our area as we stand ready to make their winter getaway as enjoyable as what you have experienced. Have a great remainder of the winter season, and our hospitality team hopes to see you again before the season ends.

Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for first time this past weekend. Very good! Beautiful rooms. The jacuzzi was perfect for 2 people and not noisy! Very relaxing. Gorgeous view and quiet. Decent breakfast
Didn't use pool but looks very nice. Beautiful decorations. The only weird thing was that the light switches were located in sort of inconvenient spots.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review; we appreciate hearing from our guests. I'm glad our resort worked out for your accommodation needs while in the Minocqua area. I hope we have an opportunity to host your future stays while you visit our beautiful Northwoods. Thank you for staying with us.