“Needs some TLC”

Rock Falls Riding Stable LLC
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in just to check it out because we saw flyers everywhere. The course looks nice but as you get into playing you see that it is lacking care. There are ants all over the greens, some of the fountains don't work, and a lot of the decor and rocks are broken. This place has possibility but needs love.

1  Thank Tabitha S

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stopped here to ride the go-karts but ended up on a trail ride instead! I don't ride horses often, I can count on one hand how many times, so my comfort level is not high when it comes to riding. This was completely different from anything I have experienced in the past. Our trail guide was enthusiastic, knowledgable and fun. I was given a beautiful chestnut colored horse named Bandit and he really changed my comfort level. The young lady who was our guide and Bandit did a great job. The ride was very affordable, scenic, and extremely relaxing!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

What a great way to spend a cool afternoon. Headed over to horseback ride and took advantage of the deal they offered for riding, mini golf and a go-kart ride, $30 per person.....what a deal! The horseback riding was great, they don't just walk, you get to trot and gallop if you have experience!

1  Thank BeckyA951
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place ,I go few times year to ride the horses.I take my niece and nephews up for mini golf and go cart..don't forget ice cream too..great afternoon fun!!
Animals well taking care of..great customer service!

1  Thank Stacy G