Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Great find

Reviewed 19 August 2017
Shane D
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My family had a great day at Rock Falls. We did the package of all three activities and it was very worth the money. Best miniature golf course we been to. The horse ride was beautiful. We got to see a doe with her fawns up close. We'd definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

So glad we stopped by to check out and play a round of mini golf. Really nice people running it and was a nice course. Next time we'd like to stay longer and check out the go carts and horseback riding.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in just to check it out because we saw flyers everywhere. The course looks nice but as you get into playing you see that it is lacking care. There are ants all over the greens, some of the fountains don't work, and a lot of the decor and rocks are broken. This place has possibility but needs love.

1  Thank Tabitha S
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stopped here to ride the go-karts but ended up on a trail ride instead! I don't ride horses often, I can count on one hand how many times, so my comfort level is not high when it comes to riding. This was completely different from anything I have experienced in the past. Our trail guide was enthusiastic, knowledgable and fun. I was given a beautiful chestnut colored horse named Bandit and he really changed my comfort level. The young lady who was our guide and Bandit did a great job. The ride was very affordable, scenic, and extremely relaxing!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

What a great way to spend a cool afternoon. Headed over to horseback ride and took advantage of the deal they offered for riding, mini golf and a go-kart ride, $30 per person.....what a deal! The horseback riding was great, they don't just walk, you get to trot and gallop if you have experience!

1  Thank BeckyA951
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place ,I go few times year to ride the horses.I take my niece and nephews up for mini golf and go cart..don't forget ice cream too..great afternoon fun!!
Animals well taking care of..great customer service!

1  Thank Stacy G
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

All the horses are so well taken care of and are obviously loved by the owners and all employees. The trails are scenic and spacious, and children horses are excellent.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

It's hidden gem in the north woods. The perfect place to bring families of all ages! They have horseback riding, go carts and mini golf also really good ice cream! The trails are beautiful, the staff is friendly. We will be back next year!

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

This is the second year we have played miniature golf there. The prices are reasonable, the course is in good condition. They have go-karts and horseback riding also.

1  Thank 65Scott30
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have been traveling to Arbor Vitae for many years and I can not believe we did not know about this place! Staff was very friendly. We did everything- rode the horses (45 minute guided trail), went on go karts and played mini golf. Very clean and kid friendly. Our 4 year old rode double with one of us but then was allowed to go alone for 10 minutes and even had a little riding lesson! We will make sure to return next year.

2  Thank OnlyModa