All reviews water park snack bar gift shop hot tub waffles starbucks coffee waterpark area continental breakfast birthday parties basketball hoop donut holes limited menu families with children beds were very comfortable small table hard boiled eggs parking lot
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The pool was decent do not expect a water park. This part was fun. What was not fun was listening to screaming,cussing, drunk people all night long..,,well not all night one of the parties finally called it a night a 3:48am when they decided to pull the fire alarm. I ran to the lobby to see I needed to evacuate my kids and met the mess of a receptionist who said she wasn’t sure. She finally determined it was not a fire a drunk person pulled the alarm. She couldn’t turn the alarm off so 30 minutes later the cops came. So up we were at 3:48am. I asked the receptionist to start breakfast and she snapped at me she had done all she could as she calculated credit card receipts. I sat in the lobby and watch her act like a witch to other people one who had finally had it and just Checked out. I listened to drunk people all night I am irritable and so are the kids, please don’t come here for family fun you will be disappointed. And if you look up the water slide hours please don’t take expect them to be open, they won’t be. The life guards started their shifts a bit late apparently. This place was the hot coals of hell

1  Thank Jill W
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We went there to attend a birthday party. Very crowded but very organized. It also has kids friendly game facilities. The pizza is good and fairly priced. We had a great time there and definitely come back!

1  Thank emma_china0626
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The only complaint we had for our two night stay was the disappointing breakfast. The place is beautiful so we had high expectations of a variety of food for breakfast. There was waffles, bagels, and biscuits and gravy. Both mornings the same thing. No fruit, no eggs/meat. Very basic.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Everything about the hotel is pretty average. Hotel has seen its wear and tear, but room layout was nice. Having a balcony was convenient. I would not call it a “water park”, as you wouldn’t spend hours here. Staff were friendly and lobby had great decor. Breakfast was very basic and nothing to brag about.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

It was a great place to stay with a lot of things to keep the kiddos happy. We fished every day and then came back to enjoy the water park and the pub. Plenty of space for parking boats and outlets for charging batteries. The staff is extremely friendly (especially Shirley in the pub) and we felt very welcomed. Will definitely make this a yearly vacation destination!