AmericInn Minocqua
Best Western Plus Concord Inn(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
USD 164*
USD 150*
The Pointe Hotel & Suites(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
USD 105*
The Waters of Minocqua(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 111*
Quality Inn(Minocqua)
USD 73*
Priceline
USD 105*
Aqua Aire Motel(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
USD 88*
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssausagebait shopwafflesacross the streetroom was cleanstaff went out of their wayallow petsstay there againwithin walking distancehot tubbreakfast barsnowmobile tripfree breakfastcoffee makerreasonable ratespublic beachnice pool
Reviewed 1 November 2010

I try to stay at Americinns whenever I travel, either on business or pleasure. I've stayed at the Americinn in Minocqua several times and have always found to it to be neat and clean. I was there recently to work storm outages for the utility and when I checked in the lady behind the counter said I looked tired. I told her I just got done working 16 hours and had to be back to work in 8 hours with another 16 hours of work ahead of me. She said she would try to make my stay as comfortable as possible and gave me my room key. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she had given me a room with a whirlpool! I used it that night and was given another room the next night with another whirlpool. Several of us stayed here and all of us were treated very well.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank beanie2836
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2010

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel, and for your loyalty and continued patronage. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the whirlpool rooms, which you certainly deserve as a small token of our gratitude for the hard work you and your team did on the utilities after the storm. Please let us know when you and your team will be back, so we can thank you personally.

Reviewed 8 October 2010

Had issues with room when first walked in! Just imagine the worst and multiply it!

Manager was a Little Snot Nose! Not very accommodating!

Try The Waters or The Point!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank cpepperrod
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

I am sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your room and the service you received. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 25 September 2010

In May 2010, I traveled to Minoqua, WI with friends. We have stayed many times at the AmericInn of Minoqua and truly have been blessed by the warmth and friendliness of the staff. We shared our appreciation for the hotel staff with a district manager who was at the hotel at the time. Upon our return to Minoqua in September 2010, we were told that the manager, Michele Paris, had been fired. I was very disappointed in this. MIchele was a sincere person to know. She was very hard working and genuine in the appreciation shown to her guests. I was very sorry to hear that a person who had been such a benefit to the hotel, had been let go. I am very disappointed in the choice of management to relieve Michele of her duties and feel that this will reflect negatively on the hotel. I doubt that I will stay at the hotel again. Also, I feel that hotel has declined in its overall attractiveness. The pool area is showing wear and tear.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Owner at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2010

I can certainly understand your disappointment in the staff changes, and I assure you the AI Minocqua will continue to deliver the same excellent service in the future as you’ve experienced in the past. We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2010

I almost cancelled our reservations when I walked into the AmericInn. The carpet on the main floor was wrinkled and seemed dirty (mostly from pool traffic, I think) and the whole hotel had a tired feel to it. But, the desk attendants were very friendly and after we peeked in our rooms, we decided to stay.
Pluses: Convenient to beach, restaurants, many other area attractions (don't miss the wildlife park or the lumberjack show); pool area is nice
Minuses: Just an average motel with some wear on it; if you're vacationing in the area, you'll get a much better feel for the North woods by staying in a cottage or other property in a quiet corner of a lake

Breakfast was average. Kids liked the waffle-maker.

Minocqua itself seems to be having a hard time these days -- many things for sale, many things closed, some run down. The public beach near the hotel is relatively small. Lots of good restaurants nearby, though.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Owner at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit your comments regarding your visit to the AmericInn in Minocqua. We are glad that you didn't cancel your reservation and want you to know that new carpet is being installed today, July 20!

We are always very happy when a guest mentions the wonderful service they have received and satisfaction with their accommodations at our hotel. As soon as I received your comments, I i forwarded them to the management to share with the team there, so they can know that you think they are doing a great job, and also ensure they are recognized for their efforts. Along with our service and rooms, our location and breakfast are guest favorites.

Thank you again for your kind words and your business. We hope to have you as a guest in one of our hotels again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2010

This motel is located in a great spot in town - across street from beautiful park and beach too.
The rooms need seriously updating and renovations... very dated, but clean.
The property needs to be spruced up some.
But for a good nights rest - it is not bad.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for submitting a review of your visit to the AmericInn in Minocqua. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

Our location is just one of our best features, which also include a great breakfast bar, clean rooms and friendly, professional service, and we endeavor to provide every guest with a pleasant stay.
Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest again soon.