Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bbq restaurant great location front desk meeting space directly across the street convention center valet parking valet service within walking distance free breakfast bucks game milwaukee downtown great stay comfortable rooms other hotels the entire staff nice room
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2020 via mobile

Springhill Suites was centrally located and a great place to stay. We were there in October 2019. We especially loved having Doc’s downstairs. Can’t wait to visit Milwaukee again and stay at Springhill Suites.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2020

First time staying at this property for a 3-night business trip. The location is excellent in downtown, and the staff were friendly, professional, and attentive. The room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. I would book this property again for meetings in Milwaukee.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 March 2020

I've stayed at many,many Springhill Suites in my tenure while attainment of my Life-time Titanium level with Marriott.
The staff at the Milwaukee Downtown were among the best I've ever experienced.
The Front Desk Supervisor(?) Shyesha was extremely pleasant and extremely helpful with suggestions and directions!
The Breakfast Team and Valet's were also top notch!
I will stay here again my next trip to Milwaukee.
TimR

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SHSMKE, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Dear ttrsr- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your loyalty to our Marriott Family. I am thrilled to see that the team made such a positive impact on your stay and we will be looking forward to your next visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

First time staying at the Springhull Suites, It will now be my go to hotel in downtown MIlwaukee. Easy checkin, rooms are spacious and quiet, and the beds are so comfortable. Loved the location, was in walking distance of everything we wanted to do. Left the car in the garage across the street and didnt touch it until we left. Only small problem we had ,was the sky walk was not marked very well, and we got a bit lost in the parking garage. We laughed about it.

Date of stay: March 2020
SHSMKE, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear rmyaeger- Thank you for the detailed review of the SHS Milwaukee. I love that our team created a loyal guest out of you. We will be looking forward to your next visit and please let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Shauna the front desk lady is the easiest person to work with and attended to all of our needs whenever they arose. She had all of the best recommendations and was able to show our entire party a great time during our stay. Thanks Shauna!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear gdeli24- Thank you for taking the time to give Shauna a shout out. I am very glad to hear she made such a positive impression on your group. We hope to see you again soon and I will share your feedback with her. Cheers!