“Great food!”

El Senorial Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #167 of 1,670 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I can not say enough good things about this place. I group of seven (including a baby) of us had dinner there as party of a retirement party after Christmas. We were quickly sat and our drink order was taken. Most of the group had margaritas, which were very good, I would not say excellent.

The food was great. I shared the parrillada (Mexican sausage, sliced beef ribs, and sliced seasoned steak). What a treat! The mound of meat came with a side of beans, rice, and guacamole. Plus and endless supply of shells. The order for 2 would easily feed 4 people. We also had the chimmy, burrito, and enchiladas. Everyone raved about there dishes. Definitely recommend this place and I look forward to getting back there.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

The best authentic Mexican food in town! My favorite dish is the parrillada; plenty of food for the $

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

More than just a restaurant, this Mexican establishment is such a treat in the heart of the city. You will feel as if you have traveled across the border and found the friendliest place in the country.

Food was really delicious and plentiful. The musician are talented and take requests. They sang "Happy Birthday" and the waitress brought a piece of dark chocolate triple layered cake for our nephew!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

nothing exciting--I've had better at other places. Service was very friendly but the enchiladas were not great. Not bad, just not great.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

First time here. We were immediately greeted upon walking in. I ordered the steak nachos, and my husband ordered a steak burritos. The nachos were delicious. My husband decided to share with me and take his burrito home that we're guessing weighed in at over a pound. The food was excellent. I ordered flan to go. That too was very yummy.

Been to El Senorial Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!