“Tableside Guacamole!”

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 April 2015

OK - it's a little cheesy, but the guacamole prepared at your table is fun, and you know for sure that it's fresh! The rest of the entrees are decent preparations of Mexican standards, with a few creative regional dishes. Nothing that blows your socks off, but I've never had a bad meal there.

There are newer reviews for Habanero's Mexican Kitchen

Reviewed 10 February 2015

It was a business dinner with a dozen people. The place seem to do well probably due to its location – there aren't too many good restaurants around this area. I have heard that it was very good when it first open but seem to be getting a bit run down. They have large portions which I thought were unnecessary, and was an attempt to make up for the lack in flavor. However, the guacamole and the margaritas were great. What really put me off were the attitude of the servers. It was a perfunctory service and they did not look even a bit enthusiastic. This may be a reflection of poor management and lack of growth.

Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

A friend and I met here for lunch a second time - excellent! I looooove that they offer vegetarian chimichangas! I ordered the spinach chimi the first time & the chipotle tinga chicken chimi the second time - both were delicious! I loved the spices in the chipotle tinga & that it was served with Morisqueta rice!
Excellent service and I love the beautiful Mexican tile throughout the restaurant!

Reviewed 18 November 2014

We were impressed by the salsa they serve when you first arrive. The tamales were very gummy and food was not very hot when they brought it to the table. Service was okay but did not ask me why I had most of my food still on my plate.

Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

They make the guacamole table side to your liking. It is good. I found the medium a little on the hot side. The Chilis relanos was good. The cheese enchiladas were just ok. Service was a little slow.