“Good Guacamole ”

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

They make the guacamole table side to your liking. It is good. I found the medium a little on the hot side. The Chilis relanos was good. The cheese enchiladas were just ok. Service was a little slow.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Good strong margaritas and some of the best Ceviche I have had from a restaurant in the states. I sat at the bar so I received prompt service during my meal.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

good street corn and shrimp tacos. Large menu with many different combinations. Always warm chips and salsa.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This restaurant is across the parking lot from the Four Points by Sheraton hotel. It was late when I arrived and I needed dinner. I had taco salad and chips/salsa. The food and Service was fine, I have no complaints. I would probably go again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

the service was ok at best. The food was good but the waiter never checked to see if we needed anything once the food arrived