“love mexican street corn”
Review of Habanero's Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 September 2014

good street corn and shrimp tacos. Large menu with many different combinations. Always warm chips and salsa.

There are newer reviews for Habanero's Mexican Kitchen

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This restaurant is across the parking lot from the Four Points by Sheraton hotel. It was late when I arrived and I needed dinner. I had taco salad and chips/salsa. The food and Service was fine, I have no complaints. I would probably go again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

the service was ok at best. The food was good but the waiter never checked to see if we needed anything once the food arrived

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Ate here twice now. if you like it hot ask for the Habanero Salsa, not only is it really hot it's really good. Friendly staff and good food. I would eat here again anytime.

1  Thank davmach1
Reviewed 18 May 2014

A short walk from Sheraton, on a Friday night, we just were in the mood for Mexican. From the hostess to our server, to the seniorita who made us fresh guacamole, we were impressed by staff. Meal was tasty, bountiful, and well worth the price...although after the fantastic lime frosted margarita, it would be hard to screw up anything else! We had a great time! Later, when our niece and her soon-to-be husband joined us, they were cared for promptly and professionally. A nice Friday night! BIG portions!