1,050 results
All reviews milwaukee airport pool area front desk park and fly grab and go best westerns hot tub leave your car nice pool an early flight shuttle service hot breakfast free breakfast beds were comfortable aviator rico bw
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Uncomfortable beds, no temp leveling in the shower, drafty windows let in smoking from outside. Food was good but staff was hit and missing the bar, breakfast was good, I was there 5 days and didnt get alot of sleep if this is a sub $100 hotel it would have been ok but not at these prices.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This was given mostly 4 stars and we are certainly trying to figure out why. Was very crowded during check in and there seemed to be a lot of confusion with the staff. There was only 1 elevator getting to our floor and it was dirty. When we first got into our room, everything appeared to be okay but then we started noticing things. The bathroom had mold in the shower. The carpets were filthy to the point that one walk across the floor in white ankle socks turned them black. Went to the lounge and there was trash on the floor. The breakfast buffet the next day at first blush should have been great with much variety but the scrambled eggs were dry and tasted like cardboard and were basically inedible. The corned beef hash was cold and full of grease. On the bright side they had a fresh yogurt machine which did produce a very good product. Though breakfast was included in our rate, we chose to find another place for breakfast. On the bright side the hotel has a very nice indoor pool and hot tub which should be very nice for families. If the owners spend some money to clean it up, renovate a bit, it could be a very good property and it would be hard to beat the convenience. But for now, just an old, tired property in much need of cleaning and TLC,

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We travel a lot to and from Texas and this hotel is conveniently located near the airport - just a five minute shuttle ride away. The place is well kept and the staff is friendly. We are return customers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Aaron L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for sharing this recent experience at the Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel. We appreciate all the feedback you gave us, and overall I'm glad we were able to accommodate you. Once again, thank you for sharing this recent experience and have a great day!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Overall, about what you'd expect at an airport hotel in need of updating. Bed was comfortable, room was reasonably clean, and A/C was quiet, but maintenance didn't respond when we had a plumbing 'issue' during our stay. Called guest services about 9:20PM, waited an hour, gave up and went to sleep. Called again in the morning, waited 45 mijnutes, gave up again, showered and checked out. Desk clerk asked about our stay, and when I told her about the issue, she said "Sorry to hear that. Do you need a copy of your receipt?"Next time we stay in Milwaukee we'll look elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Aaron L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for sharing this recent experience at the Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel. I do apologize about the poor guest service experience when it came to answering the phones on our end. That is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Please share the date(s) of your stay so I can look into who was covering the front desk immediately, so appropriate changes can be made. You can contact the hotel at (414) 769-2100 and ask for the Front Office Manager. Thank you for for sharing this unfortunate experience and I hope to hear back soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I had a horrible experience due to be profiled and bullied by one of your 3rd party vendors. I stayed at the MKE AIRPORT BEST WESTERN for (2)....all.my previous experiences were AMAZING. This particular trip on Aug 14th I was in the back of the hotel sitting down and smoking a cigarette....a 3rd party vendor (Gina) came over me to and asked "can I help you"?I replied "no" She then indicated I couldn't be in that particular area because she's working back there. I then she then told me I have 2 options Either go inside the hotel right away or leave the premises in a very aggressive tone. I said "ok" and went inside. The following day after work I went to the front desk and asked am I allowed to be in the back area to smoke. Front desk personel said "yes of course". I was told the Gm would be informed and would speak to me.....I have not been contacted which given I'm a diamond member and been loyal to BW is very disappointing. The fact your hotel allows people to be bullied and harassed is beyond appalling. I still would like to speak to someone I am contacting corporate as well My number 973 459 5040 My email stokley.charles@gmail.com

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business