USD 150
USD 130
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 175
USD 152
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 152
USD 132
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

USD 129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

USD 124
USD 107
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 116
USD 108
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

USD 133
USD 90
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 286
USD 211
Agoda.com
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
USD 354
USD 187
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
USD 172
USD 153
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

All reviewsruby tuesdayssub shopfront deskpool areasafe arearoom was cleannice propertynice breakfastexercise roomhot breakfastnice stayhousekeeping staffbed and pillowsstayed nightswould stay againwithin walking distancethe breakfast area
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to make sure to thank them for helping out with a flat tire. On March 25 maintenance man came out with air compressor and blew up our tire thank you so much. Everything here was great as usual with comfort suites

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Maria C, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hello Terri L,

Thank you for the 5 star rating! I have passed along your thanks to Zaron our houseman for assisting you with your flat tire. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing again on your next visit to Milwaukee.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I booked my room on the company website about the week of my stay. I had zero problems with the site or the booking process. When I arrived, Latrisse greeted me with a warm smile and apologized for the wait (I had waiting in line behind a larger group). She quickly reviewed my reservation, checked me in, and explained the hotel's amenities. I had booked a double queen room that had an occupancy of 6 due to the fold out sofa bed in the room. This was important as I wanted to provide separate beds for my 13 year old son and 12 year old daughter. When I walked into my assigned room, I noticed there was no sofa/sofa bed. I immediately went down to the front desk and asked if there was a room with a sofa/sofa bed available. I was immediately given a new room without any question. Latrisse was very helpful and went out of her way to make sure the accommodations met my family's needs. The only disappointment we had was that a game room was referenced in the hotel resource book in the room and on a sign in the lobby. We could not find the game room, though. We asked about it. The game room was turned into an employee lounge.

Room Tip: Update the sign in the lobby and literature in the room to remove the game room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maria C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello jradandt,

Thank you for your amazing review! I am delighted to hear that our staff member was able to take such good care of you. I will definitely pass on your comment to Latrisse. I do apologize about the confusion about the game room not being on property anymore. We will be getting that sign updated. We look forward to your next visit to Milwaukee.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We originally booked with a different hotel when we arrived in to town and that was just a horrible time. We decided to not book another night there and chose the Comfort Suites instead. What a great choice that was!! The room was huge. 2 queens plus a sofa bed!! With having 2 little ones under 2, the room was spacious and allowed them to roam without any problems. The only reason why I have them a 4 is because of the WiFi. They told me that their WiFi apparently didn’t like Apple products. If they got this fixed it for sure would be 5 stars. No questions asked. We’ll be back for sure! :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FDSLatrisse, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property.We are thrilled to hear the comfort of your guestroom made your stay enjoyable.Your feedback about the Wi-Fi will be looked into. I am happy to hear that when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee, we will have the pleasure of serving you again.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

The hotel was up to standards except for the furniture in my room looked like it came from a thrift store. The internet was poor at best, hard to get a satisfactory connection. The bathroom door was dirty with considerable amount of visible fingerprints

Room Tip: Clean the bathroom better and get a better quality toilet paper
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
darrlak, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear kenny64midd: Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. We apologize the furniture did not meet your expectations, we do appreciate your for your positive feedback on all the other facets of our hotel. Our team takes pride in our product and the service they offer to our guests and we look forward to having you back with us soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The room was very nice, spacious, warm, and quiet. The hotel was overall was clean, with plenty of parking and it was close to everything we needed. But what made it special was the front desk staff. Fanny and the others who helped us during our stay were extra kind, polite and accommodating to all of our needs. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sherri D, Wow!! Thank you so much for the rave review! We are happy you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate your fantastic comments on our staff, as well as our guestrooms and amenities. We look forward to your next visit to Milwaukee.