“Rueben Delight!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Driven by the place many times without even thinking about it, then a friend asked me to join them for a sandwich. An Irish Pub with a great menu, it was a quaint and nice place for sure. And . . . after four visits to the place I can say that the Rueben was great (tried it twice to make sure), and you just have to order a Taco. When they put it down in front of me I thought, well, how am I going to eat this thing? It was huge, and it was very good!! So now I will find more of my friends to take there . . .

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Met some old friends here for a late lunch. We all ordered the Reuben. Turns out the meat in my sandwich was cold...little disappointed. Just wish I could have had a warm sandwich. Not a fan of the chips either. Otherwise, they were good.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Regulars (and there are legions of them) know that the best corned beef in town is made and served right here! Avoid the lines by coming on the off hours if you can - but even a wait is worth it once you've had one of their signature sandwiches. Their menu is extensive - and the service is quick and friendly. The walls are lined with memorabilia and there's a full bar serving Guinness and Harp - and whiskies, of course. They also serve breakfast daily - corn beef hash - hmmmmmmm.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Our party of 5 ate there for dinner and the spinach artichoke dip was super creamy and loaded. It is served with grilled marble rye. The chicken tender appetizer was super crunchy and had great ranch dip. It was a nice portion.
The table next to us also got the spinach dip. They have a wide beer selection. The Farmer Dinner came with thick slices corn beef- super tender and not fatty. The fried red potatoes were amazing and of a huge portion. The sautéed spinach was super garlicky and yumi. A toasted bread slice came with this super comfort meal. I took leftovers home. The meat and bean chili is great with nice heat. The corned beef sandwiches are several inches thick. They are so good hot or cold.
The location is worth the trip. There is free 2 hour street parking. The inside is a WI neighborhood pub with tons of artifacts to look at and signs to read. The service was friendly. They have tables, high tops, and a long bar. They do a lot of carry out orders and offer catering.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I've had my share of corned beef sandwhiches and Reubens. There are some good ones out there, but if I really need the best, I go to McBob's!
If you really want a Rueben, go for it. But if you want to see what made them famous, just order the Corned Beef.
The restaurant/bar has a laid back neighborhood feel. It's in a transitional part of town, but I've never heard of any problems in the restaurant.
The staff isn't rude, but don't expect anyone to be overly friendly. But then again, you're not there for the service. They have some other great menu choices and a good beer variety. Make it a point to go there... You'll be glad you did!

1  Thank 500brucer