“Great custard and service”
Review of Oscar's

Oscar's
Ranked #11 of 22 Dessert in Milwaukee
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a dish of custard. They had vanilla and chocolate, and mint chocolate chip brownie. I got the mint. It was wonderful. Smooth and creamy, with huge chunks of brownie.

The server was friendly and filled my order right away, as I was waiting another server asked if I had been helped.

They also have a number of other food items, but I didn't try them.

They have plenty of parking in their lot.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Have been to Oscar's many times and custard is still very good. Yesterday we tried the chocolate and daily special, strawberry shortcake. Can't find frozen custard across the US but Milwaukee has many outlets for it.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We often visit Oscars. Every time we get our ordered item pretty fast. Love their ice cream. Also I am a big fan of their CBLT sandwiches. The outdoor arrangements are very good for summer days. A must try place!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Hamburger had that flame broil taste. Onion ring lightly breaded. You get more than 5. No refill on soda. Lunch less than $9. Ok for fast service.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I ordered a fish sandwich. When I got back to my table and opened it, I had to remove a black hair that was stuck to the cheese, and then I saw another black hair stuck to the cheese! I took the sandwich back to the counter and they made me another one, but I couldn't get the image of the hair out of my head. I won't be going back.