“nice little place”

Add it.
Rich's House of Cakes
Ranked #16 of 17 Bakeries in Milwaukee
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This is a very small, but nice place to buy cakes. Kind of a small town feel. They have been in business for years, are reliable and do their job well.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I bought a groupon for Cupcakes. It was for 12 cupcakes for $16.00. The people who work there are very helpful and nice. I thought they would be really good because I used to buy my son's birthday cakes thereabout 16 years ago. I ordered 8 Red Velvet 2 Vanilla and 2 Chocolate. They all looked the same "Brown". They were so similar they had to write on the box which was which. It looked like something I could have baked with a box cake mix. The frosting was the best part of the cupcake and it was not great and there was not much on the cupcakes. They were also small. What a disappointment!

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

I ordered a birthday cake for my husband - there was more icing on the cake than cake itself. No joke, we had to scrape off inches of icing from the all sides to get to the cake. Once we did though, the cake was nice and moist with a strawberry filling. Their stuff is good IF it's fresh.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Had wonderful Red Velvet cupcakes in March 2013.Fresh and moist. Returned this month and the cupcakes were dry and awful. Not even sure they were red velvet as they were brown in colir. Frosting was dry and tasteless.
The cupcakes were returned without even an apology.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We always have our favorite cupcake places in cities all over the globe, and Rich's was our must stop when in Milwaukee, until this month. The cupcakes were stale and tasteless - and pretty expensive. I actually swung by and returned a half of the cupcake (believe it is better to tell a merchant than to just never return) while I got a refund they seemed unphased and merely shoved the refund at me. Nope - won't ever go back - a bit sad as they have been a part of our Milwaukee visit for a long time.