“Excellent “Irish Nachos”!”

Trinity Three Irish Pubs
Ranked #300 of 1,593 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We drove up from Columbus, Ohio to Milwaukee for their wonderful Irish Festival. The absolutely best thing we had to eat there was Trinity’s “Irish Nachos”. Great fresh made potato chips, wonderfully tender and juicy corned beef and cheese. Loved ‘em.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

the atmosphere was inviting, yet not over powering with loud music or voices. The stain glass art is great to see.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stopped here for an early dinner before going to Free Shakespeare in the Park at the Peck Pavilion a couple of blocks away. OK, we were there a bit early on a Saturday night, but there was nobody at the front entrance, and the bartender on the patio was more interested in her phone than in welcoming guests. We found a seat and the server came over. I have to say that the service was indifferent at best. It took a long time for our drinks to be delivered, and the beer/cider was (shall I say) not served at the proper temperature. The food was OK but I would have expected better for a burger and Reuben sandwich. I ordered a Guinness, and I was almost done with the meal before it arrived; it was also too warm for a proper pint. This was not my first Guinness, and I know how it should be served properly. I have to say I was disappointed. Again, it took forever to get the server's attention to pay the bill, but eventually we were able to settle up and get going.
Later in the evening, the pub was pretty full and looked lively, so I'm sure they get a good amount of business, but I would have liked to get the same level of service earlier in the evening.
I was NOT impressed with this place, despite wanting to like it. I think they have a few problems to fix.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We were here for a awards banquet and overall the atmosphere was very nice! Had a really good Bloody Mary and our food was tasty! The Pot Roast sandwich was a hit with those in our party! Did not see a full menu due to the restrictions on the banquet - but felt that some of our servers were either new or a bit unsure as we wanted chips rather than fries and our server said everyone had to get fries - yet others in our group had chips when the food came out so maybe some clarification of directions etc. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Arrived shortly after noon on Saturday before taking in a show at the Marcus. The bartender asked if we wanted a booth, and then signaled the waitress, who seated us. The menu has a nice variety of apps, sandwiches, and specials at good prices. We ordered cocktails for the 2 of us, and then when those arrived, ordered lunch. It was pretty slow business-wise, with 4 other booths besides us and then a couple at the bar. Our sandwiches arrived quickly, fries and sandwiches were hot. Food was very good, however at this point the service fell off dramatically. Waitress & bartender did some shots with couple at bar, then after we got our waitress's attention for another round of drinks, she disappeared for nearly 20 minutes. We had also requested boxes for our leftovers to get our food packed up. By the time she returned to advise that the wine my companion ordered was out, we were running short of time, finally got the boxes and hurried to pack & pay. Would go back for the food but hopefully better service.

1  Thank Joan L