“Always good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I've been patronizing this restaurant since I was a little fat girl! I would eat a whole burrito by myself back then , which I can't do now as they're huge!! They were so good though and I would get so happy when I knew we were going there! They're still good now but I have to split it or save half for later.

Now That I'm older with, children and I usually get steak tacos or combination platters with tacos and tostadas with rice and beans. My son likes to get their cow tongue tacos. I love love their tortilla chips. I'll even go to the store to purchase a bag to go.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I had an absolutely fantastic burrito here. Great flavor. The service here was good as well. It seemed like it was in a really sketchy neighborhood and security patted me down before I could enter. However, it seemed like the only late night food place that was open anywhere near me. Nothing sketchy happened while I was there and the food was wonderful and reasonable.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

This is a simple, casual, locally owned establishment that has a great reputation that is well deserved. We enjoyed a combination platter because I wanted to try everything. No ATM on site, they do not split checks late night.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

It seems like a place to get good, authentic Mexican food. It's a "basic" sort of place- they serve soft drinks by the can. The meals were on the large side. If I had to guess, I would say Jalisco's has been in existence for more than 20 years. It's located in what I call " the Mexican part of Milwaukee ( no disrespect intend). After all it's located on Cesar Chavez Drive. Saw a couple of Milwaukee cops eating there. There used to be an old rule- "cops know the good places to eat". I'm not sure what to say about the neighborhood this restaurant is located in. I guess I would call it transitional. There are too many good restaurants in that area for it to be a bad neighborhood.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Been there before a few times and everything was great. Food is served quickly and waitresses are friendly. Went recently and was very disappointed. My bill was more than usual for same items ordered in the past. Questioned cost with management and they did not take the time out to go over concern.

2  Thank deanna1943

Been to Jalisco Restaurant? Share your experiences!