“Lunch”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #586 of 1,593 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I was greeted promptly and courteously by the manager who was very helpful in helping me decide on what I wanted. The rest of the staff was nice but quiet. Everything looked very clean and service was good. The good tasted fresh. Not a bad choice for a quick lunch. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We were in the mall downtown. It was connected to the Courtyard by Marriott. We both had a salad with chicken. Lots of chicken and crisp lettuces. The person who made the salad was very generous with the toppings. It really was good!

1  Thank Marlenelisch1953
Reviewed 11 April 2015

I'm mean the food was pretty good (and by the way I've never had Qdoba before), but I got a burrito and I would say half was warm and the other half cold. If only they popped this thing into a microwave for about a minute before serving it probably would have been perfect.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Food was good, as it usually is at these sorts of chains. But service was unfriendly and it moved quite slowly, even though there was basically no one in line. Also they just tossed the food in the box haphazardly.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Service and portions were awesome! Service staff was so pleasant and happy to be there. Delicious naked burrito!!