“100% Tried and True Exquisite Dining Every Time!”

Mo's A Place For Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Mo's A Place For Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,547 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: USD 31 - USD 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Wisconson Avenue
Description: Mo’s...A Place for Steaks has an ambience others strive for. A sexy yet sophisticated feel, combined with great food & unmatched service create a customized dining experience. It’s not just the wet-aged steaks that arrive beautifully cut, cooked & plated, or the extensive wine list: Mo’s is a luxury that feels luxurious. Settle deep into a leather chair, listen to tunes playing on the baby grand or relax while sipping a martini & think just how good it feels to be you!Culinary delights don’t end with the steaks – you’ll find a wide selection of delicious entrées, appetizers, sides & desserts.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Dear Readers,

My family and I have been dining at MO's in Milwaukee since 2005. Each time we visit our experience is consistently a lovely dining experience. The steaks are delicious and cooked to order/perfection. The wine selection is quite varied and if you are celebrating the champagne list is of the best quality. The filet Boursin appetizer is delicious. The waitstaff are very gracious, pleasant, caring, and knowledgeable. Atmosphere is romantic/relaxing. We always sit at a window table when eating in the main dining room. When visiting the piano bar for a pre-dinner cocktail or after dinner coffee we thoroughly enjoy the fireplace in the winter and the lovely musical talent at the piano. Our family have created many good memories at this restaurant and will continue to visit for years to come.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with a group of about 12 in a private room. The food was tremendous and the service every bit as good. Excellent cut of beef, cooked to perfection. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived about 15 minutes late. We did call to advise so we wouldn't hold up others and they were very accommodating. Upon arrival, we were immediately seated. Kate our waitress and her serving attendant were both FABULOUS!
Appetizers were excellent and our drinks were perfectly mixed! JD Manhattan & a Grey Goose martini.
Here were things went south.....
My steak (bone-in ribeye) was wayyyyy to marbled.....down right fatty all over.
My wife's filet mignon was perfect.
I advised on my steak, sent it back and they suggested I have a filet.
Ok, it was ok.....really, just ok. I couldn't put my finger on it but I believe it was lacking proper seasoning. I didn't complain, I just had it boxed for home. My wife ate it.
Dessert was on them and the cheese cake was great, the chocolate cake was over powered by way too much whipped cream.
By the way, when s plate is sent back I'm used to the manager coming over to discuss our experience. No such luck on this night.
Let me end by saying, we've Always celebrated our anniversary at Mo's and this is the 1st time they've dropped the ball.
Something has changed, I can feel it and as a fine dining Resturant, they better get on it soon. There's just too many mediocre restaurants downtown and I'd certainly hate to see MO's join those ranks. They're too good in other areas for that to occur.
By the way, the pianist was remarkable as usual!!;)
In fairness, I will reach out to management personally to express my sentiments.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

There were sixteen of us, so we had a private room, so I cannot speak for the main restaurant, but where we were the food was great, and the staff were excellent

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

While we were here my husband wanted a good steak and I could think of no other place! Great great food

1  Thank Vicki A