“Got to go”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bay View
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The architecture of the building is very cool and walking through the doors it takes you back to a different time. It’s walking into a families home kitchen, you food is cooked to order and delicious. There is nothing on the menu that I haven’t loved, the goulash killer, stuffed peppers amazing, the salad with the imported cheese a must.
Please go and enjoy as there are not many restaurants like this one!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Lady friend of mine recommended bruek (cheese and spinach) and since it was her birthday I decided to surprise her by taking her there tonight. Great salad, and of course wonderful soup with dumblings

1  Thank tb71gally94
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This restaurant make you remember your home cooking that was done by your grandmother. It is the best Serbian food I have had next to grandmas cooking, and that's a hard feat.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have not been here for a few months Shame on us. So we went back with two other couples. As ALWAYS PERFECT service PERFECT food PERFECT EVERYTHING. Trust me if you read any of my reviews you HAVE to GO HERE ASAP. This is without ? one of the VERY BEST restaurants we have EVER EVER been to.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Some dishes you've never heard of but try them anyway. Real ethnic like you've never seen. I make a stop every time I'm in Milwaukee

1  Thank kiyaker