1,094 results
All reviews brew kettles blue ribbon brew house copper brewing terrace suite unique hotel full kitchen stained glass attached restaurant continental breakfast cool hotel rooms are huge hard boiled eggs exposed brick valet service valet parking historic building
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The Brewhouse Inn & Suites is a cool place sitting on the old Pabst Brewery site.
We are history nuts so it was very interesting.
All in all, the hotel was warm and inviting. The rooms felt dorm-like. Modern, and comfortable. The beds were
A little firm but OK. The Bathroom was large and the shower was spacious.
The only down side was the furnace was very loud all night long.
Jackson’s, the bar next door is really convenient, and the food and drink was good.
We cabbed to town for drinks. About a $7.00 fare each way.
Parking was expensive!!!
I’ll give it 4 stars....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Carol M, Corporate Sales Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Hogdog3,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate the comments, good and bad, as that's the best way to grow and improve!
We hope that you choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Milwaukee!
Best Regards,
Carol

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We were in town for a party and spent the night at this hotel. Very cool place in the old Pabst complex. The experience from the valet parking to check out was pleasant and fun.
The staff was friendly and helpful every step of the way. Our room on the 4th floor was clean and comfortable. The hotel was full for the night but very quiet the bed was excellent. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Carol M, Corporate Sales Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Good Morning, Wayne,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while at The Brewhouse and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about the staff that made your experience so memorable! We will certainly pass on your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Best,
Carol M.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Just spent two nights at the Brewhouse Inn while enjoying a weekend getaway to Milwaukee. I️t was exactly what we were looking for! Located within a ten minute drive of all of the places we wanted to visit, the Brewhouse was also reasonably priced, an extremely neat place to stay, and we enjoyed our room as well as the hospitality. Steve at Valet was excellent as was Jared our bartender at Jackson’s Pub. When visiting Milwaukee again, we will definitely be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Courtney4284,
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay at the hotel! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the staff that made your stay even better and we will pass along those comments!
We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Best Regards,
Carol M.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I have stayed here with my husband. We love hotels in unique or renovated buildings. Since my sister is a fan of architecture, I decided to reserve our overnight at the Brewhouse. She was impressed. The area has changed a lot since I was here. It is becoming the next trendy part of town. There are 3 apartment buildings going up. One of them is in another Pabst building next to the hotel. There are streetscapes and boulevards creating an upscale vibe. Our room was very comfortable yet with a touch of "city loft meets steampunk". There are very high ceilings that help a standard room feel spacious. The room has a nice kitchenette complete with dishes, pots & pans and an apartment size fridge. The bathroom has a walk in shower and nice amenities. The exposed pipes, ductwork, and brick create the loft effect. The headboards are 2 thick slabs of wood bolted to the wall. Clever! Nice staff and good breakfast. We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Terre,

Glad you had a GREAT stay with us!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My 85-year-old grandmother was staying at this hotel for a family wedding (I was at another hotel) when she lost her footing and broke her hip in her room. Me and my parents were locked out of her room when this happened. The mangers there were able to let me into her room, and guide the ambulance when it came to bring her to the emergency room.
All of the staff at the Brewhouse was so friendly and kind during this emergency. The manger gave me her card, and told me to call her personally if we needed anything. Me and my whole family beyond appreciated what the management did. I would highly reccomend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind words Ashley. Hope your grandmother is doing well!