1,097 results
All reviews brew kettles blue ribbon brew house copper brewing terrace suite unique hotel full kitchen stained glass attached restaurant continental breakfast cool hotel rooms are huge hard boiled eggs exposed brick valet service valet parking historic building
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Just spent two nights at the Brewhouse Inn while enjoying a weekend getaway to Milwaukee. I️t was exactly what we were looking for! Located within a ten minute drive of all of the places we wanted to visit, the Brewhouse was also reasonably priced, an extremely neat place to stay, and we enjoyed our room as well as the hospitality. Steve at Valet was excellent as was Jared our bartender at Jackson’s Pub. When visiting Milwaukee again, we will definitely be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Carol M, Corporate Sales Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello Courtney4284,
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay at the hotel! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the staff that made your stay even better and we will pass along those comments!
We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Best Regards,
Carol M.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I have stayed here with my husband. We love hotels in unique or renovated buildings. Since my sister is a fan of architecture, I decided to reserve our overnight at the Brewhouse. She was impressed. The area has changed a lot since I was here. It is becoming the next trendy part of town. There are 3 apartment buildings going up. One of them is in another Pabst building next to the hotel. There are streetscapes and boulevards creating an upscale vibe. Our room was very comfortable yet with a touch of "city loft meets steampunk". There are very high ceilings that help a standard room feel spacious. The room has a nice kitchenette complete with dishes, pots & pans and an apartment size fridge. The bathroom has a walk in shower and nice amenities. The exposed pipes, ductwork, and brick create the loft effect. The headboards are 2 thick slabs of wood bolted to the wall. Clever! Nice staff and good breakfast. We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Terre,

Glad you had a GREAT stay with us!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My 85-year-old grandmother was staying at this hotel for a family wedding (I was at another hotel) when she lost her footing and broke her hip in her room. Me and my parents were locked out of her room when this happened. The mangers there were able to let me into her room, and guide the ambulance when it came to bring her to the emergency room.
All of the staff at the Brewhouse was so friendly and kind during this emergency. The manger gave me her card, and told me to call her personally if we needed anything. Me and my whole family beyond appreciated what the management did. I would highly reccomend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind words Ashley. Hope your grandmother is doing well!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

First time in this hotel. The hotel occupies what used to be a Pabst brewery building that has kept a lot of the old construction and then regutted. So the decor is all Pabst based, and industrialish. It is well done, so no complaint on that. The immediate surroundings are all in construction, but what is there is nice and well done.

The location is a bit off, but one can walk to most of downtown Milwaukee in 20 minutes.

The reception desk is simple, but the personnel seem friendly and well trained. The place is clean and well kept, very minimalist. There is Valet parking, it is probably difficult to park around there.
There is an area in front of the reception which is comfortable and ample and where breaksfast is offered in the morning, and it is an ok fare, they also have coffee, juice, etc.

My room was in the ground floor, together with at least other 6 rooms. It was a suite, so it had a small kitchen and refrigerator, dishes and silverware, etc.. All fairly well appointed., clean, etc. The room was well done every day .

Now comes the complaint part. The room was way too noisy, period. although about 15 yards from the reception and a bit tucked away, the hallway is an echo chamber and any conversation or noise in the reception is clearly reverberated to the rooms. The refrigerator is extremely noisy when it kicks in, you would think they would take some measures to reduce the noise but nope...A large icemaker out in the hallway, halfway to the reception, made an incredibly loud and industrial noise. The elevators are also between the halway and the reception and the bell rings constantly., not to mention the people going in and out while talking and the suitcases rolling. In short, I am shocked the management ahs not taken steps to reduce the noise such as insulating doors, no icemaker, carpets to the elevators, and some sort of labirythm or wall hangings in the halway to reduce the noise and reberveration. Even the lobby personnel talk loudly in the middle of the night. Oh, and I forgot, the construciton noise from surrounding remodelations starts at 7:30 am. although for me that was nto an issue.

So if the room had been more quiet this hotel would have had a high rating, but I just can't believe the management has not taken simple steps to reduce the noise in the ground floor rooms (and still rent them to people) and I find that irritating and irresponsible. .

Room Tip: Dont take a room on the ground floor!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We typically try not to rent first floor rooms for reasons cited. WE are also examining options to address the other salient points you raise. Hope to see you as a guest at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This hotel is definitely fun, we had a suite, two rooms. We were only there 2 nights, it would have been perfect if someone was staying longer, it has a kitchen, even has a dishwasher because the kitchen is stocked with supplies. The bedroom area is divided by two doors that when closed look like glasses of beer ( the hotel used to be the old brewery!). The center hallway still have the brewing tanks, it's a great area to check out especially if you're into brewing! The only complaint we had is the pillows are horrible, consider bringing your own if you can! The location is great, lots to do within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for being our guest - we appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.