1,097 results
All reviews brew kettles blue ribbon brew house copper brewing terrace suite unique hotel full kitchen stained glass attached restaurant continental breakfast cool hotel rooms are huge hard boiled eggs exposed brick valet service valet parking historic building
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Tooo expensive. Expected more for the money! Nicely decorated, good atmosphere. Breakfast was just ok. Only valet parking overpriced. Slow elevators. Close to Restaurants and Bars. Pabst tour was fun and interesting. Pabst mansion was stunning. Do both if staying here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I think this has to be included in my top 5 favorite hotel stays. I loved the decor, it was very clean, and the staff was very friendly.

Only 2 criticisms and they are not even the fault of the hotel. Valet was very unorganized and it took quite a while for us to get our vehicle. Our key was also misplaced which prolonged the process. There were two wedding groups in the hotel, one was nice and respectful, the other, not so much. My husband and I were doing the self-guided tour, taking the stairs to the second floor when someone in the bridal party rudely told my husband they were up there and taking pictures. Now, we, too, had bridal photos taken in a hotel (The Grand Floridian in WDW) and we were aware that it was our party who was disrupting the operation of the hotel. In no way were we disrespectful to other guests.

That being said, it was one of the best places we have ever stayed at.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hello Michele, so glad you enjoyed your Brewhouse Inn & Suites experience. My apologies for the issues you encountered and certainly glad it did not detract from your stay too much. I will forward your comments to our valet team.

Thank you for sharing your feedback Michele. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

the beer kettles is the selling points of this hotel, also I love the wooden decor in the lobby, the room is decent, with a kitchenette, but it's rather expensive, even more than expensive than other luxury hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Glad you were a guest of The Brewhouse and found aspects of the hotel impressive.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Located in the historic Pabst Brewery complex, the developers of the Brewhouse Inn had a spectacular opportunity to create a truly unique hotel. While there are a few great details (exposed brew vats and cream city brick), the owners decided to skimp on the design and build out and the hotel falls short of a true boutique hotel and delivers a pedestrian Holiday Inn experience instead. Given the location (close to the new arena and Water Street) and physical plant, it could have been the best new hotel in the city. It's fine as a place to crash for a short business trip, but head to the Journeyman if you are looking for real boutique hotel in Milwaukee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the construction across the street.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Scott B, General Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

I'm sorry you were disappointed in your stay Scott. We thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The hotel is beautiful and cool, no doubt. However what ever happens in your bedroom hopefully stays there and not shared with the next guests....
To our amazement the bed sheets were disgusting with a shart (wet poo) huge stain on it in the middle of a king size bed. When we discovered this upon pulling the bed sheets back to go to bed, We tried calling the front desk but no answer. My husband went downstairs to find out why no one was answering; well apparently he was somewhere sleeping as he told my husband once he was found.
Now there is no housekeeping there at night so they handed my husband the sheets for us to change ourselves. You think I want to do this at 1am? Well we did it, still slept on top of everything and left as soon as we got up.
I told the front desk woman on our check out and she just apologized and gave us $50 off our room. Really?? $50? Was that the labor charge for the sheet changing? Obviously they wanted me to write this review and not have us come back is what I'm thinking.
Next time I go to any hotel, I am first pulling back those covers, I have been scarred!

Stayed: July 2017