1,508 results
All reviews historic building high ceilings front desk public market beautiful hotel bank building foot ceilings valet parking huge windows within walking distance corner room valet service milwaukee downtown modern amenities first floor river walk art museum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I accidentally left my handicap parking placard in my room upon checkout last Sunday. Both my husband and I have left at least 8 calls with reception, the manager, and housekeeping. Though Kayla said they had it and we were promised return calls no one ever called us back. Because of my heart condition & other disabilities I have great difficulty living a normal life without this placard. If it’s gone I’d like to file a police report. If they have it I want to find a way to get it back. I can’t do either until someone responds. The lack of response from the Hilton really ruined what otherwise was a wonderful visit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
ClintonWalters, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Emily L,

I am sorry for the experience you had with our hotel. I can certainly understand your frustration, along with the inconvenience, of having to replace your item. I was able to get ahold of one of the members on your reservation and I went ahead and refunded your Hilton Honors points for the evenings you stayed with us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with to make up for the issues we caused you. I would also appreciate an opportunity to connect with you over the phone. At your convenience, please call me at the number provided below so we can further discuss your experience. Thanks again for choosing us during your visit. We hope we can host you again in the future.

Yours,

Clint Walters
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful facility! Exceptional staff. Brandon gave me a great tour of facility and exceptional service. I also left a phone charger at previous hotel and the nice young lady at the desk let me use her personal charger. I travel a lot and it's on my top 10 list.!!! Thanks all!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Kris A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello MargaretP1182,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! Here at The Hilton Garden Inn, we strive to ensure each of our guests have a friendly experience with us! I am excited you were able to meet Branden as he has such a great presence so late at night. I do hope you next trip with us is much longer so you can truly feel the hotels beauty. Thank you again for choosing us, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A"Tip of the Hat" to the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Milwaukee. Very Clean. A smile around every corner. Genuinely Helpful to all their Guests. All in this hotel is just right. The move by the Hilton Family to continue restoring pieces of history in America's older cities for today's travelers to experience the past & present in one place is very well thought out and appreciated.

Shout out to Natalie and the Front Desk for the Birthday Greeting and the breakfast wait staff.

Room Tip: The solid structure of the building insures privacy and peaceful ness. All the rooms face a center court.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Kris A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello familyswimschools

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! Here at The Hilton Garden Inn, we strive to ensure each of our guests have a friendly experience with us! I am excited you were able to meet Natalie who helped make your birthday so special!!! Thank you again for choosing us, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome hotel in all regards - location, hotel room, breakfast, and architecture. Beyond that, an amazing staff throughout entire property — Professional, personable, and customer-focused. Special kudos to 2 star employees: Chris was accommodating, upbeat, and a damn nice guy. And Kaylah made my stay special through her attitude and personality...I’m going to miss her! Thanks HGI — I’ll be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hello David Z,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! Here at The Hilton Garden Inn, we strive to ensure each of our guests have a friendly experience with us! It was very mice meeting you and I am very excited Kaylah and I were able to provide the service I feel we are known for! Thank you again for choosing us, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first time to Milwaukee and Trip Advisor did not let us down. We now know why the Hilton Garden Inn is #1 on Trip Advisor. The location is EXCELLENT; you are literally a block or two of The River Walk and a block or two of The Third Ward. This was perfect for walking to restaurants, stores, The Market, River Walk and more. The staff could not be more accommodating and helpful. From check-in to the valets, everyone was the best and truly impressive. Our room was on the second floor with views of the street. It was very clean and had exactly all we needed. I was first considering another more expensive hotel but I know I made the right choice and will definitely stay here again when back in Milwaukee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello beachlovur,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! Here at The Hilton Garden Inn, we are truly thankful to be number #1 on TripAdvisor and we all work super hard to ensure we upkeep that title. I am excited we were able to showcase just why we have that title here, and what makes Milwaukee so great! Thank you again for choosing us, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.