“Carnitas Burrito Bowl”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Ok, my husband gives me receipts so I can write reviews of new places we visit. If you want to have a football to toss please order a burrito. My carne asido burrito was well-enjoyed but I could only eat 1/2 of it so had to box the rest. Husband had carnitas and ate the entire thing. He's twice my size! Mary was a great server. We were well taken care of with soda and water and professional and personal care.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Good taco but burrito was light on the meat heavy on mushy filling. Waitress way to busy did not check back until we were done eating.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I just went here for lunch on April 26. The food was awesome. I had the chicken fajitas. The food was excellent. Minor quibble - this dish will NOT feed 2-3 people.

Quality was outstanding! Service was pretty good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

There are alot of options for Mexican in Milwaukee, not many of them are actually very good. Bel Air is one of the exceptions. Food is not traditional but the combinations are put together well and most things on the menu are fantastic The Ninja Pig being one of the best tacos I've ever had. Our family has eaten here many times and we will return.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have been here twice, will go every time I am in Milwaukee, and can't rave about it enough. The warm grilled corn appetizer is out of this world -- I bought another "to go" and brought it home. OUTSTANDING atmosphere: relaxed and comfortable.

Date of visit: February 2017