“Gluten Free Food :)”
Review of Miller Park

Miller Park
Ranked #8 of 153 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, this state-of-the-art stadium features a fan-shaped convertible roof and four choices of front-row seats for baseball fans.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Finally a sports arena that has gluten free options in Milwaukee. We stopped by Guest Relations and got the food map, however all places listed did not understand what gf meant. We ended up using the concessions near the kid playground and they knew what food were labeled with gluten free. I was able to get a hot dog on a gf bun and other favorites that we knew were safe. :) There are plenty of activities for the kiddos to do and the staff is very helpful.

1  Thank missteacher029
Write a ReviewReviews (2,808)
All reviews
"cubs fans"
in 34 reviews
"tgi fridays"
in 33 reviews
"great place to watch a game"
in 32 reviews
"home team"
in 31 reviews
"wrigley field"
in 31 reviews
"club level"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Everything is great! I was happy to find gluten free options (finally). I did play it safe after several reviews said they got sick, but I had my husband taste everything first, just in case and I was fine. They have plenty of other activities to occupy the kiddos during the game. The temperature was very comfortable even though it was snowing outside.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

While the Brewers can’t be held totally responsible, opening day has become unpleasant considering at least half the fans in attendance where there to get drunk and use profanity rather than watch a baseball game. I have never witnessed so many falling-down drunken idiots at a Brewer game in my life and I have been to a lot of games-and home openers.
Drunks...do everyone a favor. Stay in the parking lot. Or better yet get drunk at home so you don’t risk others by driving. If you must come to the game kindly show your support without using F-bombs for every third word that comes out of your mouths.
Baseball is a family sport. Kids don’t need to learn behaviors like yours.
Brewers please clean this up. I may have gone to my last opening day.

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Milwaukee Brewers stadium is a great place to take in a baseball game. Never a rain out with the moveable roof. Always tailgate parties before games. Concerts and other sports events as well. Great food choices. Free shuttles from many local bars.Go

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We live by Miller Park, and while being a baseball fan is certainly helpful, going to Miller Park never disappoints - and we are frequent visitors! The ushers, concession people, ticket sellers, etc are friendly and helpful, the food choices are unique, the concourses are nice and wide, and the choice and cost of seat options is reasonable. They have lots of deals and promotions, as well, to make it even more reasonable. We have been to all but 2 major league ball parks with another couple in a quest to see them all, and I can tell you that Miller Park up there with the best!

Date of experience: September 2017