“A Great Choice in the Heart of the City”

Cafe Benelux & Market
Ranked #46 of 1,671 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Having just arrived on an early flight to Milwaukee, we head downtown from the airport to Cafe Benelux. We arrive close to their opening and are seated in this lovely decorated restaurant. With breakfast in mind, we order the breakfast burrito and the Green Torpedo omelet. Our selections were delivered rather promptly with eye appealing style, full of flavor to suit any diner.
The decor and the general layout is appealing and inviting. With over 40 beers on tap, you can surely find your beer here.
Note: I can't remember the last time I was served my choice of tea from loose varieties instead of a plain low-quality tea bag.
I understand Cafe Benelux is part of a local chain, but, you would never know given the high quality of the selections and the eclectic vibe.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

In a great area. Unbelievable choice of beers. Great atmosphere. Good service. Very cute/nice children's meal. Didn't get fancy; 'had hamburgers, but very good.

1  Thank klutzWestBend
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Family flew in from Boston and drove up from Chicago to meet for dinner with family that live in Milwaukee. Found this restaurant on trip advisor and really enjoyed it. We sat in a booth in the back really cozy and our meal was fantastic. The Cuban sandwich was amazing and they even had gluten free options for one of the people in our group. Would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great beer selection. Delicious sea food. Fine service. I really liked the seafood plank. Great location.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I don't drink beer, but the menu is extensive. I had a lovely rocket salad with thinly sliced red and green apples and a cup of tomato basil soup--not that interesting. Service was good, though the annoying habit of young servers to ask if "we" need anything. I couldn't help myself and relied that "we" would like... next inquiry was you. But attentive service.