Lowest prices for your stay
USD 125
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 107
USD 107
CourtyardUSD 107
Agoda.comUSD 107
Hotels.comUSD 107
All reviews milwaukee airport close to the airport front desk small pool early flight pool and hot tub upon check clean hotel next morning comfy bed the shuttle driver the breakfast area marriott mke
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel before flying out of the Milwaukee Airport the next morning. Tony, the desk manager upgraded our room because we’re Bonvoy Platinum and it was ready for early check in. The weather was lousy and we didn’t have a car, so it was wonderful to have a large, clean room to spend the afternoon and evening in. The next morning, Jim, the shuttle driver, was very accommodating and helped us get all our luggage into the airport. Overall, a very good reminder of why we enjoy the Marriott brand. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anthony Beer, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you for the very positive review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to having you back again. Travel safely!!

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in room 413 at the Courtyard by Marriot MKE Airport (4620 S Fifth Street) on Saturday, 9/26, and ended up discovering bed bugs upon waking up in the morning. My boyfriend is an airline pilot who travels for work, and neither of us have ever seen anything even remotely this disgusting or repulsive in a hotel room. We were bitten many times, and had blood stains all over our bed to prove this. We discovered over a dozen bugs of different shapes and sizes when we searched the bed in the morning. I think I may have even seen eggs. After doing some research, the large size of the bugs seems to indicate that they have been active for a while. We had inspected the bed the night before and didn’t find anything at all.

While we did appreciate the hotel staff moving us to a different room immediately, unfortunately this issue still lingers. Our biggest concern moving forward is the possibility that some of the bugs may have made it into our clothing or our suitcases, which means we could potentially bring them into our home, or even carry them with us into the next hotel.

Through social media and his company, we have had more people reach out saying that they ALSO found bed bugs in different rooms around the same time. Needless to say, the issue is not isolated to just one room, but rather the entire fourth floor or the entire hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Anthony Beer, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

I am very sorry for the experience you encountered during your stay. I appreciate you letting my staff know immediately so we can have this addressed professionally. This is certainly something our industry has to deal with at times, but handling it quickly so it does not spread is the key. Marriott's commitment to clean is critical at all times and we do train our associates to identify these issues. I appreciate the time to speak with you and address the situation and I assure you we are taking all the steps to take care of this. I hope to have you back again in the future to regain your trust.

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

The hotel was perfect. The front desk takes great care about cleaning and safety. All doors other than main entry are closed to make sure guests are wearing masks.
The room was clean, quiet; excellent climate control and great water pressure in the shower. The iron was nice and shiny-usually not the case in most other hotels.
While during covid are trying to remove benefits, this Courtyard actually added free breakfast and coffee for all guests.
Titanium late check out was granted without questions.
I wish for more lighting in the room as well as better bath products; but this is Marriott-dictated amenities.
In my opinion, this was an ideal place to stay. It is the perfect midlevel hotel where everything works like it is supposed to and employees do a great job taking care of the hotel, guests as well as health safety during this time of uncertainty.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank diogenesl2014
Anthony Beer, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

I appreciate your feedback from your stay at the Courtyard. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and staff and that we exceeded your expectations. I will share your comments with our team. We really appreciate your business and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

Very courteous staff and clean hotel. Perfect for what we did and stay overnight prior to an early flight. Also a great value near downtown Milwaukee if coming in for a single night event being Close to the highway in and out.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anthony Beer, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback. I will share with my team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2020

Tony and the staff at the Courtyard Milwaukee Airport are amazing. I have been a guest several times and am always treated with enthusiasm and respect. In spite of all the Covid hardships, the staff continue to show their appreciation for the guests that brave the pandemic and go above and beyond.
The area itself has several restaurants within easy driving distance and is just a few minutes from the airport, although I have never heard or been bothered by flights.
I highly recommend staying at this property and enjoying all that the people bring to the experience.
Thank you Tony and your entire staff.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robert H
Anthony Beer, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. We really appreciate your continued loyalty to the Courtyard Milwaukee Airport!!