1,986 results
All reviews shuttle service art deco marquette university pillow menu free shuttle classic hotel miller park pabst mansion step back in time mini bar downtown area beautiful hotel brewers game old school room was large parking garage concert
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed at the Ambassador Hotel for business on 4/3/2018. The room was very nice. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. I liked that I could cast my favorite shows directly onto the TV in the room. I also thought the overall service was good and welcoming. The location of the hotel is ideal for my business needs, but a little removed from the nightlife in the downtown area. I think the free shuttle service will take you where you want to go, but I have not used it. Overall, this was a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmbassadorAGM, Public Relations Manager at Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Staff is very kind and helpful from the moment you enter the hotel. The shuttle service is a great plus! Used the shuttle to go to a Brewer game. Unique atmosphere makes it more of an experience not just a hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was in awe of how spacious our room was. The staff was friendly. We used the shuttle service and our driver was very knowledgeable about the area and where to eat. Definitely will stay at an Ambassador Hotel again. The only downside it snowed while we were rheee.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2018

i really loved the ambiance of this hotel, it was clean and inviting the Fitz restaurant was wonderful and the beds were very clean and soft every one was very friendly and willing to help you at a moments notice. I gave it 4 stars though because i had only two hiccups and they were very minor and not really worth mentioning and the staff took care of it very promptly so overall i enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to future Milwaukee travelers.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmbassadorAGM, Public Relations Manager at Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed me stay at the Ambassador Hotel. The service I received was excellent. My room was inviting and the bed was comfortable. I will be staying at the Ambassador again on my next trip to Milwaukee.

Date of stay: March 2018