4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 187
View deal
Booking.comUSD 186
Hotels.comUSD 187
PricelineUSD 186
Trip.comUSD 187
TravelocityUSD 187
CheapTicketsUSD 187
All reviews hot tub free breakfast and dinner welcoming personality amazing amenities drink vouchers we loved our stay evening reception an amazing hotel social hour look forward to staying here again parking garage perfect stay hot breakfast fitness room room key hotel bar milwaukee downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

My husband and I decided to visit Drury Hotel in Milwaukee WI, for a Valentines weekend getaway. According to ratings, the hotel was given 4 stars. Our recent experience didn't meet the expectations for a 4star hotel. (Please note that we called front desk, guest services and even took pictures for all of the issues listed below).

1. When we first arrived (approximately 330pm), the temp in the assigned room was set at 60 degrees. It literally took 4.5 hours for the temp to go up to 76 degrees.
2. Someone in rooms near us was smoking and the alarm kept going off in 'our room'.
3. We woke up on Monday morning and tried to take a shower before checking out, but there was frost 'INSIDE' the window in the bathroom.

We would like to visit again, once the weather is warmer, to experience the 'river walk' and other activities that weren't accessible during this visit. The Drury Hotel, would be a good choice for our stay, but I'm leery of the conditions within the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
Drury Hotels, Marketing at Drury Plaza Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

First, I wanted to thank you for choosing this property based on our 5-Star rating and the reviews and feedback from our guests. We appreciate hosting you for your special getaway weekend, and wanted to let you know that we value your business and feedback. I assure you that your experience was not typical of our property, even during the current winter storm and wave of sub-zero temps across the Midwest. Thank you for bringing the concern with your specific guestroom to our attention.

I apologize that you had a concern with a neighboring room not following the 100% smoke-free policy, and that it had a negative impact on your visit with us.

We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Milwaukee, when the temperatures warm up we are a short walk to Lake Michigan, the Milwaukee Riverwalk, and the dining and shopping of the Historic Third Ward neighborhood. In the meantime, we offer a heated indoor pool and whirlpool for guests who would rather stay inside.

If there is ever anything I can do for you on a future visit to Milwaukee please feel free to reach out to me directly at any time, thank you again for being our guest, and for your feedback.

Chris P.
Chris.Palid@DruryHotels.com

Reviewed 10 February 2021

Thank you Debbie and Nicole for making the trip really special. With the temperature dropping below zero you guys sure make it warm inside!
It was great not to have to leave the building to have breakfast in the cold winter morning.
Thanks
Bill

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel! The room was fabulous, a corner room with an excellent view. Nice size with a mini fridge and microwave. The room was very clean. Only a minor complaint, there was no body lotion or tea and coffee service in the room. To be fair you can get coffee and tea in the lobby if you ask for it. The body lotion would have been nice since washing hands and using hand sanitizer can really dry out your hands.

A hot breakfast was served. It was good and had a decent variety with covid going on. They also had a evening “Kick Back” that included three free drinks and food. The night we were there tacos were served along with soup and salad. They did not skimp on the food.

The staff was so friendly. One of the best hotel staffs I have encountered.

The location was great! I would highly recommend this hotel if you need a hotel in downtown Milwaukee!

My cat, Snorty McPoof, told me that with all the good food they offered I would get fat. This was as he had his face shoved in his food bowl. My response, “You’re already fat!” He just snorted.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank meowmeow4ever
Reviewed 21 December 2020

I originally booked a reservation with this hotel based on the location since I had never stayed at a Drury Hotel. Although it is a mid-range hotel, it was the best experience I've had at this level of a hotel. Their social hour is pretty impressive with their free drinks AND food. Their rooms were nice and clean and staff were so wonderful (especially the ladies serving the food at social hour). The location is fantastic to the public market and shopping/dining locations. The reasonable price was just icing on the cake. I was so impressed that I now seek out Drury Hotels whenever I want a reasonably priced stay with great amenities.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020

What an amazing hotel and staff. If you are staying in MKE! This should be your go to hotel! Excellent on every level. From the beautiful building to the excellent staff that goes above and beyond comfortable spotless rooms!

Date of stay: November 2020