Lowest prices for your stay
USD 148
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 134
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Hyatt.com
USD 148
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
PricelineUSD 148
Hotels.comUSD 134
Agoda.comUSD 149
All reviews great location bucks game brewery district walking distance great stay would definitely stay here again restaurants and bars valet service milwaukee downtown excellent hotel hotel bar street parking clean hotel valet parking staff was very friendly and helpful room was spacious checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We stayed 2/13/21. I chose the location for our first getaway during a pandemic, based on previous excellent reviews I had read. The stay started out great. Hotel staff super friendly and efficient. Valet greeted us and assisted us right away, despite the super bitter cold weather. Room very comfortable and accommodated our needs. Where everything went very wrong was when the fire alarm sounded at 3 in the morning. We went to exit our room and we were greeted with a rush of water. As we made our way down the staircase furthest from our room (the one closest to us sounded like Niagara Falls behind the door), and were ushered outside into the cold, we quickly realized that the sprinkler line must have burst from the cold? While we were waiting in the lobby, the water from the floors above us started seeping and eventually pouring through the ceiling/light fixtures. Ultimately, we left the hotel. We had to find additional accommodations at 4 in the morning. My husband was told that we could stay in our room if we wished, because if the floor was just wet 'that was ok'. Seriously? Stay in a hotel withOUT any running water? There was several inches of water in our room when we went back to get our personal items. I do realize all of this is not the staff's fault that was on duty. HOWEVER, could this have not been avoided? Heat the stairwell, open the door to stairwell? We aren't sure what our reimbursement will be yet; hopefully zero charges for this stay. Would love compensation for an additional stay at another Hyatt property, to redo our time with our daughter that we have not been able to see because of the pandemic.

Date of stay: February 2021
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hello LisabM3711BL,

Thank you for your review. I truly understand the negative impact the water leak created for you and everyone else that was staying with us. We are extremely sad that our hotel was being flooded by an un explainable pipe burst. If you have not received your refund from your stay, please reach out to us at the property so that we make sure that you receive the refund. This is not an experience we want any guest to experience and we would definitely not charge our guest due to the negative experience.

We do hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future and please reach out if you decide to so that we can make sure to take care of your stay.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I’ve stayed all the Hyatt’s in the Milwaukee area and the airport and this one has to be my favorite ones . I would rate this second after the Hyatt near MKE airport just because of no free parking for stayers. The location of this hotel and the views of the city at night is beautiful especially if you stay during Christmas with the light park. They follow covid guidelines very well and will make your trip as safe as possible. Just remember to return the favor and keep them safe as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hi Chris-t_xy,

Thank you for your awesome review. We are happy to know that your experience with our Hotel is "#1" compared to the other in our area, yay!! We are in a great location and the best part is, we are steps away from the Fiserv Forum arena and we are in the brewery district.

Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2021

James Young made us feel like family. He was receptive and friendly & perfect. He did everything he could to make us feel special. I can’t wait to come back! Do I really need to type 200 spaces? BullcrAp. Why can’t I just say what i want & be done with it!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Hello Y2700MDvanessar,

Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words. I will make sure to share your comments with Jay as I know it will make him smile. We look forward to hosting your stay again and I hope that you can feel the same receptive and friendly approach for the rest of our team.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Just completed a four night stay. The hotel is very easy to get to off of highway 43 using the highland exit, and it is easy to get back on I43 from the hotel. The room was clean there was plenty of room to move around. I plan to stay here again.

Hello Fred-the-travel-guy!

Thank you for your awesome review. We truly are in a great location with easy access of the highway. Our rooms are very spacious and we truly take our pride in our cleaning procedure.

We will see you soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Nice hotel, TripAdvisor told over the phone continental breakfast to be served at the hotel, didint see it.
Decent parking offered after all hotel sopts were occupied. Good loation, some staff members un firendly.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hi Jvaini0,

Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand you encountered some team members that were "unfriendly", I would like to apologize for the negative experience and would like to know a little more about your interaction if you would be so kind to share with me.

Please know that this experience was the exception and not our norm, we truly hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future.